Felony New BittyDesign Body! Pre Order Avail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
You can now pre order the new bitty body and you get the foam bumper included for free if you do. Was posted 5 days ago but I just saw it and hoped I wasn't too late to get the bumper as that's an extra 20$ if bought separately. Thought this might help some peeps out. :cool:

https://www.bittydesign.net/en/jota-arrma

Last edited:
Wow!!

Hmm... I may just have to order it.. Just to have that body shell

0003882_new-17-arrma-body-jota-_600.jpeg

JOTA-Slide-4.jpg

JOTA-Slide-6.jpg

You can now pre order the new bitty body and you get the foam bumper included for free if you do. Was posted 5 days ago but I just saw it and hoped I wasn't too late to get the bumper as that's an extra 20$ if bought separately. Thought this might help some peeps out. :cool:

https://www.bittydesign.net/en/new-arrma-felony-body

Thank you for the heads up! 👍

Last edited:
The vet body and now this oof. But its going to cost more and be harder to get
Not havign a splitter is kinda of a big deal. The splitter has saved the front of my vet body big time
The mclaren body they made for the infrfstion looked a bit off. I think it was because of the skickers

Last edited:
Send it to me. I'll paint it. I pre order one too.
haha man maybe you can check my thread out in the paint section and help me out? I been having a problem that's stopping my paint jobs from looking good. :cry:
The vet body and now this oof. But its going to cost more and be harder to get
Not havign a splitter is kinda of a big deal. The splitter has saved the front of my vet body big time
The mclaren body they made for the infrfstion looked a bit off. I think it was because of the skickers

There isn't a splitter? I just assumed there would be one tbh lol.

haha man maybe you can check my thread out in the paint section and help me out? I been having a problem that's stopping my paint jobs from looking good. :cry:

No it doesn't have one just like the mclaren senna one

I think I already posted on it. Lol. But 👍 it's fairly simple to do.

Scorched parts make a carbon splitter for the mclaren body . have one on mine
I prefer the plastic ones. Jason is going to ask proline to sell them separate and The wing. Cheaper and does what its supposed to do. Carbon fiber is hard and expensive

Is this something that would be compatable with a SWB or LWB 1/8 chassis? Like a Typhon build?

Anyone able to answer my previous question?
It for sure won't fit on a swb but the lwb I'm not sure. If you have stretched typhon it might work? if a stretched typhon is even similar at all to limitless/infraction/felony in terms of size I think you can probably make it work some how.

I have these for my typhon GT and they're great. My gt is not stretched though.

https://www.bittydesign.net/en/hyper-gt8-body
https://www.bittydesign.net/en/seven65-gt8-body

There is definitely a noticeable size difference between the 1/8 seven65 and the 1/7 one for the infraction/limitless and I assume the new felony body is probably the same size as the 1/7 infraction seven65 body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back