Felony New BittyDesign Body! Pre Order Avail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It for sure won't fit on a swb but the lwb I'm not sure. If you have stretched typhon it might work? if a stretched typhon is even similar at all to limitless/infraction/felony in terms of size I think you can probably make it work some how.

I have these for my typhon GT and they're great. My gt is not stretched though.

https://www.bittydesign.net/en/hyper-gt8-body
https://www.bittydesign.net/en/seven65-gt8-body

There is definitely a noticeable size difference between the 1/8 seven65 and the 1/7 one for the infraction/limitless and I assume the new felony body is probably the same size as the 1/7 infraction seven65 body.
Thanks for your advise. I have a TLR and most of the components for a second Typhon, so I figured I'd make one a LWB. I suppose, the next Limitless sale I could snag one and build a car from there. I like your Typhon build. Partly its what inspired me to build out a road car.

About to pre-order . This should work on a infraction with felony body mounts right?
I don't see why it wouldn't. Will probably have to do something about the rear wheels though, maybe kraton hubs/hexes or extenders
Thanks for your advise. I have a TLR and most of the components for a second Typhon, so I figured I'd make one a LWB. I suppose, the next Limitless sale I could snag one and build a car from there. I like your Typhon build. Partly its what inspired me to build out a road car.
Thanks! its such a pleasure to drive. I think you should for sure go for it. Get in on that preorder deal while you still can. :cool:

I don't see why it wouldn't. Will probably have to do something about the rear wheels though, maybe kraton hubs/hexes or extenders
Yea that’s what i was thinking. It’s ordered. Now the hard part…waiting for it to arrive

Yea that’s what i was thinking. It’s ordered. Now the hard part…waiting for it to arrive
If you don't want to go extremely fast the power hobby "gripper" wheels are a simple solution to fit the felony wide rear size tires on bodies like these.
(I have tested them to 70mph with no issues) This eliminates the need for custom hubs or wheel hexes with same size front and rear diffs.

You can see them here on my 1/7 scale car using the Delta Plastiks Ferrari F-50 XL that was made for the Felony:

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Hobbies-Powerhobby-Infraction-Limiitless/dp/B09HWS9Q96/ref=sr_1_1?crid=RETCCN6TG5TW&keywords=powerhobby+gripper&qid=1651251071&sprefix=powerhobby+gripper,aps,111&sr=8-1&th=1

CF Wing.PNG

CF Wing 2Capture.PNG

The vet body and now this oof. But its going to cost more and be harder to get
Not havign a splitter is kinda of a big deal. The splitter has saved the front of my vet body big time
The mclaren body they made for the infrfstion looked a bit off. I think it was because of the skickers
Good news! it comes with a splitter! it also seems like the rear is not larger to fit the felony rear wheels. Looking at the pictures and what they claim is needed to fit the body on a limitless. Looks like I will have to finally swap rear felony diff X_X

1651251886856.png

@SrC thought you'd be interested in that felony rear tire bit.
If you don't want to go extremely fast the power hobby "gripper" wheels are a simple solution to fit the felony wide rear size tires on bodies like these.
(I have tested them to 70mph with no issues) This eliminates the need for custom hubs or wheel hexes with same size front and rear diffs.

You can see them here on my 1/7 scale car using the Delta Plastiks Ferrari F-50 XL that was made for the Felony:

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Hobbies-Powerhobby-Infraction-Limiitless/dp/B09HWS9Q96/ref=sr_1_1?crid=RETCCN6TG5TW&keywords=powerhobby+gripper&qid=1651251071&sprefix=powerhobby+gripper,aps,111&sr=8-1&th=1

View attachment 214545
View attachment 214544
I really like those tires, I've taken them to 80mph and they've been great so far on my typhon tlr.

Good news! it comes with a splitter! it also seems like the rear is not larger to fit the felony rear wheels. Looking at the pictures and what they claim is needed to fit the body on a limitless. Looks like I will have to finally swap rear felony diff X_X

View attachment 214549

I really like those tires, I've taken them to 80mph and they've been great so far on my typhon tlr.

I like that it comes with a splitter and GT wing.

I won't be using the decals personally. For me Lambo = Yellow, orange, or black and looks best without stickers.

I am trying to decide which color would work well with some exposed carbon fiber re-enforcement backing the paint. Also not sure how that might react with paint made for these types of bodies? Initial thoughts is a bright yellow with some exposed carbon fiber areas would look really slick, but then black with some carbon fiber showing would be equally awesome in a different way.

I like that it comes with a splitter and GT wing.

I won't be using the decals personally. For me Lambo = Yellow, orange, or black and looks best without stickers.

I am trying to decide which color would work well with some exposed carbon fiber re-enforcement backing the paint. Also not sure how that might react with paint made for these types of bodies? Initial thoughts is a bright yellow with some exposed carbon fiber areas would look really slick, but then black with some carbon fiber showing would be equally awesome in a different way.
Both sound awesome tbh. The black pictures on the site look really good and had me thinking about going black as well. I'm wondering how well the c8 aftermarket splitters would do with this body. I'd love to be able to use my stupidrc c8 splitter.

View attachment 214549

Its a fake splitter. It doesn't bolt on the chassis but on the body from what im seeing

Couldn't be, this is a 1/10 ish. On the Arrma rigs the disc brakes from gpm do not have calipers. Also the box of the measurement slide is huge...

Is this something that would be compatable with a SWB or LWB 1/8 chassis? Like a Typhon build?
Nope.
Designed for the Fel. track and wheelbase.

View attachment 214545
View attachment 214544
Awesome rig.
The rear wheels do work perfectly.(y)(y)

Lim as well then?
If you look at the pictures, it doesn't appear the rear wheel wells are designed for the felony. Maybe I'm missing something? I think it will be extremely easy to use it on a limitless. Hell, they even mention limitless compatibility on the website. :cool:

If you look at the pictures, it doesn't appear the rear wheel wells are designed for the felony. Maybe I'm missing something? I think it will be extremely easy to use it on a limitless. Hell, they even mention limitless compatibility on the website. :cool:
Nice! Thanks!

Regarding the compatibility with Infraction/Limitless platforms...No, the necessary mods makes no mention of Felony rear wheels. HOWEVER...what everyone is overlooking is the body width of 330mm (Deltaplastik Felony bodies have a rear axle width of 335mm just for reference) and the Infraction/Limitless platforms have a width of 310mm which to me would indicate that this body is indeed wider in the hips. I'm certain that you can use standard Hoons on the rear but, aesthetically speaking, wider wheels will almost certainly look better. Personally I do like the looks of wider wheels in the rear, however the necessity of either changing rear diff gears or the diff entirely has always stopped me from purchasing Felony rears. Which was why I was excited to see Powerhobby's Gripper wheels which come in 42 & 54mm widths while both having a diameter of 100mm negating the need for any diff tomfoolery...so I ordered a set off Ebay for my Deltaplastiks Porsche 917K XL body that should be arriving soon. Just something to consider if you're looking to get one of these (I really wish I hadn't seen this post...I really wish I had not seen this post...argh).

Take this for what you will, but an RC shop here in Germany that is selling the body has the following annotation:

Benötigte Teile bei Arrma Limitless und Infraction:
1 Paar dBoots Reifen Hoons 107/53 17mm Felgenaufnahme für die Hinterachse

I suspect that even those not up to speed on German can easily make sense of this (for the linguistically challenged, they do recommend the larger wheels).

Edit: If you look at the pictures on Bittydesign's page you can tell it has Felony rear wheels mounted as they are clearly much deeper dished than the front.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back