Felony New BittyDesign Body! Pre Order Avail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at the pictures, it doesn't appear the rear wheel wells are designed for the felony. Maybe I'm missing something? I think it will be extremely easy to use it on a limitless. Hell, they even mention limitless compatibility on the website. :cool:
If you take another look, you can see that the rear wheels are deep dish when compared with the fronts so...those are def Felony Hoons. Not saying the stock Hoons won't work, but I'd at least get some GPM +6mm hub extensions, otherwise that's gonna look weird...imho anyways.

1652101075968.png

Looks like those splitter and wing are a solid piece you need to trim out individually?
Please don't trim them out til I get a chance to take some good molds & measurements! ;)
Correct, it is all about maximizing materials and cost efficiency.
I forgot to show you the vacuum forming stuff when you had come over last time....

Now you have a good excuse to swing by again.

The original notice about it being shipped was more that they boxed it up and waiting on the shipper. I just got the one stating it is actually in transit with some small row boat across the Atlantic ocean. Coming form Italy I expect it will take something like 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted!

1652292884863.png

Waiting for stock in Germany. Also like the yellow one. After a blue C8 and green 765 would be nice.

How about Lime green, like every Lambo you see is lime green.
Not sure who makes a Light green.
I am committed to black with some real carbon fiber in select areas.
I love the way black looks as long as the body never gets wrecked :LOL:

I forgot to show you the vacuum forming stuff when you had come over last time....

The original notice about it being shipped was more that they boxed it up and waiting on the shipper. I just got the one stating it is actually in transit with some small row boat across the Atlantic ocean. Coming form Italy I expect it will take something like 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted!

View attachment 216950
Mines in transit as well.

View attachment 216950
Mines in transit as well.
As is mine. Arrival is scheduled for this Friday between 8-11 in the AM. GPM +6mm wheel hexes arrived yesterday and paint has been ordered. I'm really excited about this one, this body looks absolutely 🔥

You know that Totally slipped my mind also -That was the main reason I wanted to come to see.. haha.
There was just Too much Awesomeness happening at your shop!!

View attachment 216950

Yes!
I'll Definitely make sure to zip on by again!! 🏇

Well, there she is boys. Arrived a day early and I'm definitely not regretting this "Impulse Aisle" purchase. "She's a beaute Clark. Now...don't you go falling in love with her because we're taking her with us when we leave here next month." -- Cousin Eddie, probably

Bittydesign Jota.png

Well, there she is boys. Arrived a day early and I'm definitely not regretting this "Impulse Aisle" purchase. "She's a beaute Clark. Now...don't you go falling in love with her because we're taking her with us when we leave here next month." -- Cousin Eddie, probably

View attachment 217238
I was sitting here like how tf did he get it already? Then I saw "Location: Germany" :ROFLMAO:

I was sitting here like how tf did he get it already? Then I saw "Location: Germany" :ROFLMAO:
I forking hate the bureaucratic Kraken the EU has become, a good for nothing regulatory conglomerate for overpaid busy bodies with too much time on their hands but...occasionally, membership has its privileges.

As is mine. Arrival is scheduled for this Friday between 8-11 in the AM. GPM +6mm wheel hexes arrived yesterday and paint has been ordered. I'm really excited about this one, this body looks absolutely 🔥
I was about to order some +10mm hexes for my infraction until i seen your post. Just curious why you went with +6mm if the felony body is 330mm and the infraction is 310mm.

I was about to order some +10mm hexes for my infraction until i seen your post. Just curious why you went with +6mm if the felony body is 330mm and the infraction is 310mm.
I was looking for +10mm hexes but, if I'm honest, I only saw +6mm hexes for the Infraction. The +10mm hexes were for the MAXX, although I can't rule out that I just had potatoes over my eyes. As I'm finding out though, different wheels make for different fitment as some have spokes that will snuggle into the +6mm hexes and other wheels (GRPs for example) sit a bit further out because they don't have recesses to accommodate the form of the hex extensions. Either way, I currently have a Deltaplastiks 917K XL body on it that is 335mm at the rear and my wheels all are all flush with the body. So far I've tried GRPs, Proline Avengers and Contact foams. So, on balance, I'm exceedingly happy with the +6mm and where they position my wheels in relation to the body.

1654013602489.png

First time in a while usps has trolled me. Feelsbad.

Finally have the body sitting how i want on my infraction. I really wanted the wheels flush with the body.
I used a 15mm hub extension for the rear.
The front i widened 3mm with talion cvd’s
and kraton hexes.
I’d like to find another way to mount the body. Velcro … magnets…🤔
I’m taking suggestions.

EBDEDF37-F300-4804-BF51-E75DA244B858.jpeg

9D0C6DF1-7597-4DC2-933F-1999D80C459E.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back