New Bittydesigns Destroyer for Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Looks exactly like the car in raz’s thumbnail of the 1,000hp dragsters.

Ooooh, they're releasing a Hoonicorn!! Nice!! The price for the body from the EX07 was too much to bear.
they’re accepting preorders even though you can’t see the body yet?
I can see everything I need to know what it is.

Is it really a hoonicorn? I was with @dure0016 tbh. I was just thinking it's kind of weird to take pre orders when I can't even see what it looks like lol.

Is it really a hoonicorn? I was with @dure0016 tbh. I was just thinking it's kind of weird to take pre orders when I can't even see what it looks like lol.
It has a supercharger showing through the hood, it has a Mustang grill and the classic 3 vertical slit tail lights, a big rear spoiler, flared and cut off wheel well extensions...pretty sure it's a Hoonicorn or something very close to it.

The Hoonicorn is a 1965 Mustang. Note the rear tail lights and the cut off rear fenders.
1655904625844.png

The grill is unmistakably Mustang. Also not the the jutting front lip/splitter of the Hoonicorn which can clearly be seen on the Bittydesign.
1655904692239.png

And this is definitely what is poking through the hood.
1655904990814.png

Bitty has gone with a different rear spoiler design (possibly to avoid violating IP, just speculating though). If this isn't a Hoonicorn...I'll eat my other shoe.

Finally a aftermarket body for the Infraction 6s : https://www.bittydesign.net/en/new-arrma-infraction-body

Launching on the 30th of June.
Oh no!😵‍💫😵‍💫
The Hoonicorn is a 1965 Mustang. Note the rear tail lights and the cut off rear fenders.
View attachment 225211

The grill is unmistakably Mustang. Also not the the jutting front lip/splitter of the Hoonicorn which can clearly be seen on the Bittydesign.
View attachment 225212

View attachment 225213

Bitty has gone with a different rear spoiler design (possibly to avoid violating IP, just speculating though). If this isn't a Hoonicorn...I'll eat my other shoe.
Wait, you've already eaten one? 🤣

I'm getting a bit of the "Death Race" vibe here..

cars-film-natalie-martinez-vehicles-transports-ford-mustang-hollywood-wheels-death-race-automo...jpg

Based on what Bitty is stating.. the whole frontend is replaceable.
That's Very cool. If the front of the body gets mangled, all you have to do is swop it out. Or, if you're wanting a totally different look(year model), you could make it in 3D and just change it.

Last edited:
View attachment 225211

View attachment 225212

View attachment 225213

Don’t pre-eat your shoe like you did last time 😆 😂.

I recently purchased my first Bitty body and I have to say it's fantastic. Sturdy and perfectly pre-cut. I'll buy again.
WTF none of my bitty bodies precut, I wish every body came pre cut tbh.

WTF none of my bitty bodies precut, I wish every body came pre cut tbh.
Neither were mine 🤷‍♂️ but that's half the fun anyways. I did a lot of WWII fighter plane modeling back in high school. Thankfully RTD (Ready To Display) models never became a thing.
lol...every time I read bitty bodies I have to think of this
sad people GIF by South Park

The front fender flares are cut off too. It's a Hoonicorn.
1655917533674.png

"And with that your honor, I rest my case."
I found this short video of bitty designs owner after selling $4 sheets of plastic for over $100.
Pay Day Money GIF

They are killing it right now.... I have to tell myself no on this one
All this means is that I have three more bodies to buy instead of two. I'm still planning on making both the Toyota GT-One and Jaguar XJR-12 from Deltaplastik. Add the Hoonicorn to that list now.
My TP motor arrives tomorrow!! Can't wait to see it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back