New Bittydesigns Destroyer for Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front fender flares are cut off too. It's a Hoonicorn.
View attachment 225259

"And with that your honor, I rest my case."

All this means is that I have three more bodies to buy instead of two. I'm still planning on making both the Toyota GT-One and Jaguar XJR-12 from Deltaplastik. Add the Hoonicorn to that list now.
My TP motor arrives tomorrow!! Can't wait to see it.
I’m glad I made you spend more money 😆.

This one is screaming the girlfriend's name. Since she hoons around. I guess I will just suck it up and make it a surprise. Even though every other day it's Christmas time when I buy her something for the limitless.
I told me wife the same exact thing, she said "enjoy couch surfing"?😳

Last edited:
These are some nice R34 paint schemes I found searching around. The third one is a 1/10 scale by Oakman (who also makes some really sick XO-1 bodies).
black n purple nissan-skyline-r.jpg

candy red nissan skyline.jpg

green-and-black-r34-094.jpg

I wanna say that one of WhistlinDiesel's R34s is in that color...might be wrong though.
I really dig that candy apple red one.
He has a r32. Not a r34. But yeah it's midnight purple. For r32 Greyish Blue Pearl was the rarest color.

He has a r32. Not a r34. But yeah it's midnight purple. For r32 Greyish Blue Pearl was the rarest color.
Ah yeah, that's right. R32 it is. The prices for Skylines have gone absolutely mental since they've come out from under the 25 year import ban. Complete insanity.

These are some nice R34 paint schemes I found searching around. The third one is a 1/10 scale by Oakman (who also makes some really sick XO-1 bodies).
View attachment 225506
View attachment 225507
View attachment 225508
That third one looks great, had to do a double take when you said it was a 1/10th scale. I just got searching r34 paint and this one really popped out at me.

I kind of feel like for an rc basher though I want something more 2000's underground feeling.

nissan-r34-skyline-gt-r-looks-epic-on-gold-vossen-wheels-144701_1.jpg

That third one looks great, had to do a double take when you said it was a 1/10th scale. I just got searching r34 paint and this one really popped out at me.

I kind of feel like for an rc basher though I want something more 2000's underground feeling.

View attachment 225513
Paint it flat black or flat grey from the outside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back