New Bittydesigns Destroyer for Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve already been asked to paint a few of these so I’ll have some pics soon

I’m looking forward to doing these 👍🏼

Now just need to wait for them to show up

i will buy the hoonicorn first, then the new protoform GTR month after, these två iconics are a must for a true car lover and arrma fanboy

i know libertyy will buy both too, he ist trying to fool ya guys now only

he will buy one soon, then the other month after like me.

You will see im right :)

He cant live without these , like me, and many others
1584-00_6_l.jpg

98.jpg

PRM158400_A2_G8IXOH28.jpg

PROTOform-2002-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-R34-Clear-17-Body-For-The-ARRMA-Infraction-17.jpg

i will buy the hoonicorn first, then the new protoform GTR month after, these två iconics are a must for a true car lover and arrma fanboy

i know libertyy will buy both too, he ist trying to fool ya guys now only

he will buy one soon, then the other month after like me.

You will see im right :)

He cant live without these , like me, and many others
View attachment 225568

View attachment 225569

View attachment 225570
View attachment 225572

I'd potentially get the GTR as I have always been a big JDM car fan but that hood scoop is so wrong for any JDM car. I cannot handle it.
Maybe I could cut it out and make that area into luvers/vents.
I am more interested in getting the new Delta Dome body for 1/7 to cast in plaster and make some edits for speed runs.

I'd potentially get the GTR as I have always been a big JDM car fan but that hood scoop is so wrong for any JDM car. I cannot handle it.
Maybe I could cut it out and make that area into luvers/vents.
I am more interested in getting the new Delta Dome body for 1/7 to cast in plaster and make some edits for speed runs.
I just ordered a couple of these skyline bodies from horizon
They’re only pre order now

Well, count me in fellas. Got a day bag, a pillow, and a blanket. Santa's gonna be in the workshop with my Elves for a while.View attachment 225395
I want them both..!!! :rolleyes: and there's me trying to get rid of my Infraction..
And I just bought one for these bodies. 😂

Seeing a skyline in 1/7 scale is going to be mind blowing for me after so many years of running 1/10 scale versions.
I still have my Oakman design drifter on the floor here next to me.
View attachment 226817
Very nice. I've been a big fan of the Oakman XO-1 bodies ever since I stumbled upon them. He does some really nice work.

I’m not super interested in this new destroyer body as it looks kind of like a stock felony body to me
But I’m willing to paint one free for the first couple people that want to send one to me for paint

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back