New Bittydesigns Destroyer for Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colors were you thinking of.. And or I could do a video to show you just how to do it
Tell you what,I have a Mojave body ill do a video on today,what would you like to see on it? I have nothing to do today I need a project

I got 2 of these bodies in this week

I’ll post pics of my first one this upcoming week 👍🏼

If you want to send it to me ill
Paint it for free
Seriously thanks for the offer. I would personally like to tackle this myself but its really tempting because I know you do amazing work. And Ive only ever painted one color bodies.
What colors were you thinking of.. And or I could do a video to show you just how to do it
I was thinking 2 tone with a split between the front and rear. Colors I was thinking of were like a darker Concrete grey and some sort of copper/bronze. I keep thinking adding a Circuit board design in the Grey areas with the copper/bronze would be cool as well bit have no idea how to even get started with that.

Seriously thanks for the offer. I would personally like to tackle this myself but its really tempting because I know you do amazing work. And Ive only ever painted one color bodies.

I was thinking 2 tone with a split between the front and rear. Colors I was thinking of were like a darker Concrete grey and some sort of copper/bronze. I keep thinking adding a Circuit board design in the Grey areas with the copper/bronze would be cool as well bit have no idea how to even get started with that.
I could blow that away!! Love the circuit board idea!

Get yourself some liquid mask
That’s the only way to really get it right

There’s a circuit board stencil that’s sold by bitty designs
I’ve used it a few times ..it looks pretty cool
When done right

2272FA3B-5952-4214-A871-49196E292268.jpeg

CFBA156B-7158-4806-9923-A86ECCD43EC8.jpeg

9C42667D-0F07-4154-A032-63FD96101633.jpeg

D9A06DDE-6AD7-41D8-8097-F17CF338F102.jpeg

8258D92D-58F0-4507-93B0-8C60C2D0A42B.jpeg

C800D875-D69B-455C-9056-A91283F34EF3.jpeg

180C0B90-B600-451F-83E7-C9A2216243C1.jpeg

4FA95E31-95A0-47A4-9AD8-B2FF1024DC76.jpeg

Get yourself some liquid mask
That’s the only way to really get it right

There’s a circuit board stencil that’s sold by bitty designs
I’ve used it a few times ..it looks pretty cool
When done right

View attachment 234336

View attachment 234337

View attachment 234338

View attachment 234339

View attachment 234340

View attachment 234341

View attachment 234342

View attachment 234343
That looks amazing! Exactly the kind of thing i was thinking of. I imagine that involved a ton of prep.

Curious as to whether something similar (atleast for the circuit part) Can be achieved with just rattle cans?

Also im assuming you start with masking those fine details and work your way back?

as always, Ajag says boom, drops the mic, and struts off.

as always, Ajag says boom, drops the mic, and struts off.
Ha ha
That’s awesome 😎
Thank you

That looks amazing! Exactly the kind of thing i was thinking of. I imagine that involved a ton of prep.

Curious as to whether something similar (atleast for the circuit part) Can be achieved with just rattle cans?

Also im assuming you start with masking those fine details and work your way back?
I actually just liquid mask the whole thing..then draw out the “rips”
Then cut them out and remove the mask..then shoot the black “circuit” stencil..then back in gunmetal..then just remove the rest and I did the base color..pretty simple

Yes,it is Definitely possible with a Rattle can as seen here,I did this today as a Demonstration..a little overboard but that's me🤙🏾

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

Last edited:
That came out really good! The actual circuit boards are a cool touch. Did you do the design with a stencil?
The Circuit board design comes from a plotter machine I use to cut out Intricate designs from 3m vinyl ,then apply,spray then remove..I find it better to be a better Conformity when you are painting on curves and such ,also a little cleaner for less bleed, but that's just how I do it..
@WildOwlWoodWorks .. What's that red backed with ??
I don't normally like red, but that's nice color..(y)
No backing on this one but,..Florescent colors need backing, usually White,Candy Colors usually Mirror Chrome. #1 Florescent Green backed with white/ #2 Candy Red backed with Mirror Chrome

20220701_182304.jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back