New bmx track video now on YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see some fresh video! I thought for sure you were going to clear that third jump coming off of the berm. (y)
I'm just happy when I get to leave with everything intact. I think with a different pinion, I might be able to accelerate fast enough to catch that third. Challenge accepted

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

That would be a fun place to bash with paddles once there's a few inches of snow on the ground.
Yes and no. I learned last year that paddle tires don't like jumping much. Two of my 3.8 Slingshots cracked while jumping out of a sand trap last winter. But if I could keep it low to the ground off some of the berms, would make some pretty awesome visuals.

Still in SD, but should be HD soon
Man what a beatiful place to run! If I remember correctly, you kind of have to sneak onto it huh? I finally took this opportunity to subscribe to your channel. Should’ve long before.

Man what a beatiful place to run! If I remember correctly, you kind of have to sneak onto it huh? I finally took this opportunity to subscribe to your channel. Should’ve long before.
Thanks. We do have to be careful about using the track as rc's are forbidden. What's crazier now is that have a 10 ft fence around it and the gates are locked. Until I come up with a better plan, I'm literally shimmying under an area where there's a ditch that passes under the fence. Not bad when the ground is dry, but won't work as snow begins to fall. Might have to "crack" open a section of the fence in an indiscreet area to access over the winter😮

Might have to "crack" open a section of the fence in an indiscreet area to access over the winter😮

Sponsored by Klein Tools!

"Well thanks to these fantastic bolt cutters by Klein Tools, we're out at the track today ... no fence stops Klein."

Thanks. We do have to be careful about using the track as rc's are forbidden. What's crazier now is that have a 10 ft fence around it and the gates are locked. Until I come up with a better plan, I'm literally shimmying under an area where there's a ditch that passes under the fence. Not bad when the ground is dry, but won't work as snow begins to fall. Might have to "crack" open a section of the fence in an indiscreet area to access over the winter😮
So we should we start the Notorious J bail fund here soon, huh?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back