Outcast New body for 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahtayo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I brought it out for a bash the other day and I guess it was to cold cuz I now need a new body for my outcast 4s ??looking for good sites to order from or any suggestions on a new one that isnt the original arrma body.

Can anyone clarify which ones fit the 4s. Maybe I’m not that smart but last time I looked I wasn’t confident which ones would fit on the 4s model and not the 6s. Thanks

The stock bodies are made from thick lexan and it should not break really easily pictures of your bpdy please? If it has a few cracks shoegoe will fix that right up mine is 9 months old and still going strong
If you landed on the roof from a skycreeper than yeah it would break but takes a lot to damage a hardbody
Can anyone clarify which ones fit the 4s. Maybe I’m not that smart but last time I looked I wasn’t confident which ones would fit on the 4s model and not the 6s. Thanks
So far what i know is the stock ones only but theres some basic custom bodies for the 4s line on ebay

None of the 6S bodies will be a direct fit.
Exactly and I don’t mind modifying something but I like to know what I’m getting into and also make sure it’s possible instead of wasting money. If anyone has fitted any other body’s to 4s I’d love to see them and what it took. Thanks

Exactly and I don’t mind modifying something but I like to know what I’m getting into and also make sure it’s possible instead of wasting money. If anyone has fitted any other body’s to 4s I’d love to see them and what it took. Thanks

The 4s Outcast is a wide bodied wide armed Granite they use the same chassis. Bodies that fit the Granite will fit the Outcast just may not be as wide and some of the rear of the body may have to be cut.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back