New body for my stepdaughter's Granite.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wraith0078

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Her favorite color is green, and when asked what she wanted for a body, after explaining that it didn't have to be a stock body in whatever color she wanted, she immediately said a green Camaro. Used to be Mustangs, then her mom got a job selling Chevys. Go figure.

This is the Protoform Camaro ZL-1 body.
20161022_174150.jpg 20161022_174056.jpg 20161022_174216.jpg 20161022_174230.jpg

Her favorite color is green, and when asked what she wanted for a body, after explaining that it didn't have to be a stock body in whatever color she wanted, she immediately said a green Camaro. Used to be Mustangs, then her mom got a job selling Chevys. Go figure.

This is the Protoform Camaro ZL-1 body.
View attachment 3223 View attachment 3219 View attachment 3221 View attachment 3222

Very cool, any pics of the body mounts or are they stock?. After watching the "Fast & Loud" episode where they build a "Mountain Dew Green" ´56 Nomad for Dale Earnhardt Jr, my son wanted to do the same to our Granite. He's since lost interest in the project but I have been working on it recently, still working out the body mounting but will post pics at some point. In any case, saved the Nomad from being green, probably going to go with black or dark blue.

Very cool, any pics of the body mounts or are they stock?. After watching the "Fast & Loud" episode where they build a "Mountain Dew Green" ´56 Nomad for Dale Earnhardt Jr, my son wanted to do the same to our Granite. He's since lost interest in the project but I have been working on it recently, still working out the body mounting but will post pics at some point. In any case, saved the Nomad from being green, probably going to go with black or dark blue.

I just used the stock body posts. With the RPM front bumper I have on there, I needed to move the body forward to make it look suitable to her, and the stock mounts worked fine. I actually have it a little too far forward. I'll fix that on her next body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back