New body for the felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
So here I sit looking at the stock body of the felony. While it looks nice and is super durable I think I want something even more crazy and different. Cast your vote as I try to decide what body I should make. Choices I've come down to are
Hearse
Fairmont station wagon
Plymouth duster

I picked some metal printing plates from the local newspaper to get a general idea of shaping it in metal. It's thin enough to easily mold but sturdy enough to create a pattern for a thicker sheet metal for the final body. Let me know which you would like to see built thanks.

So here I sit looking at the stock body of the felony. While it looks nice and is super durable I think I want something even more crazy and different. Cast your vote as I try to decide what body I should make. Choices I've come down to are
Hearse
Fairmont station wagon
Plymouth duster

I picked some metal printing plates from the local newspaper to get a general idea of shaping it in metal. It's thin enough to easily mold but sturdy enough to create a pattern for a thicker sheet metal for the final body. Let me know which you would like to see built thanks.
death race mustang

Hearse
Fairmont station wagon
Plymouth duster

I want to see a well done Elco or Natty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back