New body going my Granite.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Bought a new clear body for the Granite. Switching over to 17mm hex and putting hoons on. Here's the pic of the body and a photo I picked for inspiration on the style I'm trying to achieve. I'm having the same guy who painted my Typhon do this one for me.
20210518_194350.jpg
20210518_202557.jpg

Bought a new clear body for the Granite. Switching over to 17mm hex and putting hoons on. Here's the pic of the body and a photo I picked for inspiration on the style I'm trying to achieve. I'm having the same guy who painted my Typhon do this one for me.View attachment 146846View attachment 146848
CENSOR THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
don't YOU KNOW HOW INAPPROPRIATE IT IS TO SHOW CHILDEREN AND @jondilly1974 PICTURES OF LOWERED EXTENDED CABS!?!?!?!

CENSOR THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
don't YOU KNOW HOW INAPPROPRIATE IT IS TO SHOW CHILDEREN AND @jondilly1974 PICTURES OF LOWERED EXTENDED CABS!?!?!?!
The paint scheme is all I'm taking from the photo. Won't be quite so slammed as the body still sits way up on the chassis. As for the girl in the photo, that's just a bonus that came with the pic😉

Where did you find a clear V3 body? I've been waiting for Arrma to offer them. I've only seen the painted ones available. It's a good body. With some shoe goo/drywall, tailgate and roof protection, it's been holding up really well.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the Arrma website. The clear bodies are available now. https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA402308
P.S. Don't get the V2 body, it's not nearly as durable.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back