New body new paint Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cconnj

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
IMG_0433.JPG
IMG_0434.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
Just got done my new body and paint job. Bash, crash, rebuild better...
I'm new here and came back to hobby after a very long abscence. Thanks for checking it out.

Dang @Cconnj that paint job looks great man! Nicely done.
Thanks woodie learned though that the duratrax candy paint will eat through spaz stix white backer and tamiya. I intentially wanted some fade, but it slowly turned some of the pearl pink as it fully cured over 2 days

Looks sharp!
Yeah bleed through can happen when one brand of paint is a little "hotter" than another.
That's why I try not to mix brands,and I think Spaz Stix is perfect for airbrushing RC cars.

Looks sharp!
Yeah bleed through can happen when one brand of paint is a little "hotter" than another.
That's why I try not to mix brands,and I think Spaz Stix is perfect for airbrushing RC cars.
I'll definitely be looking to you for advice on the next body... that airbrushing work on your body looks amazing! I bow to you sir!

Looks great. Any chance of pics of it mounted up?
In the process of rebuilding. Broke the gear case, bent shock tower, hinge pins, servo saver, ripped 2 screws through chassis. Have 90% of parts, slowly upgrading and rebuilding at same time. Will post finished product when finished.

really hoping Gka has the aluminum gear cases done soon!

Thanks N-tense...
Illuzion - Losi 8ight-T 2.0 - Punisher body
The mechanic at the hobby shop by me uses them on his Kraton. The front mounts really need to be taller but will work without them. Just need that 15 more seconds of patience haha. I'm rebuilding my talion, so I plan on doing a new body mount system anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back