New Brushless set-up in my Son's new car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
This is a brushless set-up I bought back in early December for my Son's Christmas present. I finally got around to installing it with just a bit of modifications... This is the motor and esc I used.
GoolRC 3650 3900KV 4P Sensorless Brushless Motor & 60A Brushless Splash-Proof Electronic Speed Controller ESC with 5.8V/3A Switch Mode BEC for 1/10 RC Car
Bought it from Amazon for 47 bucks and it goes like mad on 2S! Only tried it in the house, but I think I need to make him a wheelie bar now. It did a backflip when I pulled the trigger. I used the stock pinion and left the factory settings alone for now. He is going to enjoy this big time...
ESC Motor.jpg
20170121_153058.jpg 20170121_154358.jpg

The goolrc motors are definitely worth a look for cheap upgrades. I used a 2600kv goolrc with a max10 esc on a Terremoto 10 and had it gps'd at 50mph. Coulda got more, but ran out of parking lot.

The goolrc motors are definitely worth a look for cheap upgrades. I used a 2600kv goolrc with a max10 esc on a Terremoto 10 and had it gps'd at 50mph. Coulda got more, but ran out of parking lot.
I knew I was going to upgrade the car I bought him, and came across this one. If he breaks it it's not the end of the world. If it holds up, well that's even better.

I knew I was going to upgrade the car I bought him, and came across this one. If he breaks it it's not the end of the world. If it holds up, well that's even better.

I beat the crap out of it, keeps on keeping on.
An questions on that one, hit me up

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back