Limitless New build, Limitless Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Actually not really new, just a new body lol.. car is a Limitless with MMX8s and a 1700kv TP 4050. I’ve had this car for a while now, was running the stock body on it but wanted something different. I’m almost done with the Corvette C8 body, just some final trimming and painting left.. The exiting/tough part of this was cutting the front bumper area of the body to get a perfect fit with the aluminum front splitter, fabricated by a friend of mine. The splitter is probably my favorite part of this car, I love how it matches the bumper profile to a T, and seals to the body with no gaps.. It’s also lightweight but rigid aluminum so not heavy at all
10E7C873-43B9-47EE-BC9B-9BC08F850BF2.jpeg

1F1939D3-30C3-4311-9D77-F7DF595838C4.jpeg

EF23BEC9-2E94-4E62-A224-1E9450A9EBD8.jpeg

FE4E3AE9-97CC-473D-9308-5ED6F184ED67.jpeg

Paint color is always a tough choice, I keep changing my mind. Maybe something like a Candy apple red color, with some subtle ghost flames around the front, like an old hot rod would have. If I decide to do that then I’d probably have my friend who is an airbrush artist paint it for me

Looks great man!
I am really tempted to do the same with my Limitless.

I noticed Brandon (Innovation RC) is using an outcast 8s wing on his. I wonder if that one bolts up to the limitless center wing supports.
His car has 160+ in it if he could stay on the throttle longer.

Actually not really new, just a new body lol.. car is a Limitless with MMX8s and a 1700kv TP 4050. I’ve had this car for a while now, was running the stock body on it but wanted something different. I’m almost done with the Corvette C8 body, just some final trimming and painting left.. The exiting/tough part of this was cutting the front bumper area of the body to get a perfect fit with the aluminum front splitter, fabricated by a friend of mine. The splitter is probably my favorite part of this car, I love how it matches the bumper profile to a T, and seals to the body with no gaps.. It’s also lightweight but rigid aluminum so not heavy at all View attachment 126054

View attachment 126055

View attachment 126056

View attachment 126057
Where can I get that front bumper/splitter?

Actually not really new, just a new body lol.. car is a Limitless with MMX8s and a 1700kv TP 4050. I’ve had this car for a while now, was running the stock body on it but wanted something different. I’m almost done with the Corvette C8 body, just some final trimming and painting left.. The exiting/tough part of this was cutting the front bumper area of the body to get a perfect fit with the aluminum front splitter, fabricated by a friend of mine. The splitter is probably my favorite part of this car, I love how it matches the bumper profile to a T, and seals to the body with no gaps.. It’s also lightweight but rigid aluminum so not heavy at all View attachment 126054

View attachment 126055

View attachment 126056

View attachment 126057
Now that's a calf slicer!! :LOL: Nice work bro (y)

View attachment 126055

View attachment 126056

View attachment 126057
Can you tell me which company is your Corvette body? Is that Delta Plastiks? I like the shape and appreciate your sharing info. Any second thoughts after fitting as to your choice of body? I bought an FC-100 which looks kind of weird to be honest.

Can you tell me which company is your Corvette body? Is that Delta Plastiks? I like the shape and appreciate your sharing info. Any second thoughts after fitting as to your choice of body? I bought an FC-100 which looks kind of weird to be honest.
That was a while ago, I think that was the Delta Plastik C7R body

That was a while ago, I think that was the Delta Plastik C7R body
Correct me if I'm wrong but, judging by the side intakes behind the doors I'm pretty sure that's the C8R body, no?
Delta-Plastik-Chevy-Corvette-CR8-RC-Body-ARRMA-2.jpg

This is the C7R which looks completely different.
1702219874504.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but, judging by the side intakes behind the doors I'm pretty sure that's the C8R body, no?

This is the C7R which looks completely different.
Your correct. It was the C8R body, not the C7R..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back