Limitless New build! Spc MK2 V2 Aka Vanishing Point 4/23 update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Newest design Mk2, which some of the items are not included in the photos haven’t yet opened
Now it’s time to strip down everything down from the V2 and transfer some of it’s guts.

B02DB7E3-BB09-46ED-A5F8-ACB50038EC05.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you buy the f/r aluminum sections separately or did they come w/ the chassis kit? I was thinking about making my own carbon fiber chassis & wanted to buy just those pieces
You can buy them separately under the replacement parts. But I’m not sure if you get the carbon fiber parts underneath it.

Installed some GPM diffuser supports. Along with aluminum body mount holder. Added a light to a switch to retain On/Off… removed RedondoBeachRC Springs to try the “Perfect pass” loomed all the wires for nice and tidy look. Installed another new AFGRC servo still a bit left to do!

F56FB74A-C82E-4D4A-A0A6-41DFCA45AD9C.jpeg

DBF13D2B-CC79-4FFB-A78E-AE15F16EE94C.jpeg

548E4E78-4544-4F8D-80C6-5E0FC1B5DB3A.jpeg

9680903B-D3BD-4523-8EF2-56DEE8702ECD.jpeg

C2B4CF6E-BEF2-4970-90F7-7AB5BD0EE9ED.jpeg

Looking good hommie. I'm interested in how those perfect pass springs perform. I suppose it's a progressive spring rate?

Looking good hommie. I'm interested in how those perfect pass springs perform. I suppose it's a progressive spring rate?
Hopefully 🤞 within the next few weeks. I have been just taking my time with it. But from pushing on it is seems soft until the final compression and I don’t have anything dialed in yet so it might change

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back