SOLD / FOUND new camox4 pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea me too i guess no one like's redcat?

maybe but shipping would cost me a arm and leg lol

230 rtr shipped to lower 48

Last edited:
230 rtr

Last edited:
How many packs have you ran thru it?
250 rtr shipped to lower 48
I’m in North Carolina......Lemme look at some reviews on it.....I’m looking at rock climbers, is this a crawler ? Top speed ? Am in process of setting up a course on the edge of our property for the Senton and Mojave, will also be prime for a crawler .....

I’m in North Carolina......Lemme look at some reviews on it.....I’m looking at rock climbers, is this a crawler ? Top speed ? Am in process of setting up a course on the edge of our property for the Senton and Mojave, will also be prime for a crawler .....
Leroy.....don’t tell me you’ll get in a bidding war with me if it comes to that.....🤪
Well sir after further investigation it’s designated as a rock racer and even though it could be modified and changed into something more to my liking, I’ll have to bow out of this consideration. Somebody out there somewhere would snag this up one would think

Last edited:

Leroy.....don’t tell me you’ll get in a bidding war with me if it comes to that.....🤪

Well sir after further investigation it’s designated as a rock racer and even though it could be modified and changed into something more to my liking, I’ll have to bow out of this consideration. Somebody out there somewhere would snag this up one would think
No we were so close to someone buying it!! Maybe one day.

230 rtr

Last edited:
PRICE DROP 230.00 RTR SHIPPED TO LOWER 48

bring on the trade's

last price drop 225 shipped

I'll give you $100 and a ECX Ruckus truck has Arrma motor and esc
16164622230994985177467242898198.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back