Kraton New Car Advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK_Russ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi all,

Had a shiny new Kraton 4S delivered today and just wondered if there was anything people recommended doing fresh out the box to help the longevity of the car?
When I was looking into getting a Granite I kept seeing people mention about taping off a hole / slot to stop dirt ingress, is there anything simplistic to that I can do? All I can think of so far is maybe taping the inside of the wheel for a little extra help should it crack.

Any suggestions welcome.

Definitely vent your tires if you go in water.

Radio, servo, vent tires, buy RPM A-arms, HR hexes with 17mm nuts, rubber sealed bearings, and grab a set of spare hubs from JRC. Whatever you do, just don’t buy any chassis. Save them for me ???

Hot racing differntial yokes+shiming the diff, keep the clutch at the façtory specifications,rubber sealed bearings get rid of the stx2 radio and rpm arms if you start breaking the stock easily i had good luck with the stock ones and servo saver

welcome to the forum.. all of the above are the commons with these rigs.. personally, i would just check all screws for tightness.. general overall to make sure everything is in order.. you can seal the power module if you want, i use thin 3m double sided tape.. leave the plastic on the outside so it can slide on the chassis when insatlling rhe module.. radio should be your next upgrade..? otherwise just go enjoy it for a few before you dig into it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back