NEW CASTLE 10 series!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
The new 10 series has came out from castle:
There are many new KV options, and it is a new size
28mm!!!

here are a few things i think about it.
im thinking this will revolutionize mini RC’s as we know it with the micro X2 esc, especially with speedrunning

TP has made 1 29mm motor, but it is 6s wound, so do you guys think that we might see TP clap back?

I know along with everyone else there has been an awkward gap in castle’s lineup, but i have never wanted more power then an 0808 gave me, so i think this is gonna push mini rigs to the next level.

anyway, here are the new KV’s and the link, go check it out!
Castle 1007:
8450kv: 2s max
6350kv: 3s max

castle 1010:
5600kv: 3s max
4400kv: 4s max

heres the link:
https://home.castlecreations.com/blog/2022/11/8/10seriesmotors

They also came out with new 2028-1700kv
Yeah, which is why nobody cared about these, and i didnt make this thread until now lol

I wonder how one of these would do in that new Rlaarlo

I want 2 of the 4400kv motors. Stupid question but I can use Castle sensored motors with a Hobbywing sensored esc right?

I want 2 of the 4400kv motors. Stupid question but I can use Castle sensored motors with a Hobbywing sensored esc right?
As far as I know you need an adapter as the lead config is slightly different but, yeah. Should work.

Yeah, which is why nobody cared about these, and i didnt make this thread until now lol
I care buddy,this is my new speedcar project,4400kv is a perfect candidate. Guys running 150mph with these cars

Screenshot_20221124-061054_Chrome.jpg

I care buddy,this is my new speedcar project,4400kv is a perfect candidate. Guys running 150mph with these cars

View attachment 258185
Aren't these motors way too small for a 1/10 scale? It says they're for 1/14 & 1/16 scale. Wouldn't the 14xx and 15xx series be more appropriate for something like this? Not trying to stop you, just saying.

Aren't these motors way too small for a 1/10 scale? It says they're for 1/14 & 1/16 scale. Wouldn't the 14xx and 15xx series be more appropriate for something like this? Not trying to stop you, just saying.

Maybe if he can keep it under 3lbs he will be fine.

The new 10 series has came out from castle:
There are many new KV options, and it is a new size
28mm!!!

here are a few things i think about it.
im thinking this will revolutionize mini RC’s as we know it with the micro X2 esc, especially with speedrunning

TP has made 1 29mm motor, but it is 6s wound, so do you guys think that we might see TP clap back?

I know along with everyone else there has been an awkward gap in castle’s lineup, but i have never wanted more power then an 0808 gave me, so i think this is gonna push mini rigs to the next level.

anyway, here are the new KV’s and the link, go check it out!
Castle 1007:
8450kv: 2s max
6350kv: 3s max

castle 1010:
5600kv: 3s max
4400kv: 4s max

heres the link:
https://home.castlecreations.com/blog/2022/11/8/10seriesmotors
Hell yeah that would be perfect for my latrax rigs wich I love. Really the only 2 power systems for em was amazon cheapos and a hobbywing system wich kinda sucks to.

Hell yeah that would be perfect for my latrax rigs wich I love. Really the only 2 power systems for em was amazon cheapos and a hobbywing system wich kinda sucks to.
Doesn't the 0808 fit in the Teton?

I'm not familiar with that
https://www.castlecreations.com/en/...-sensored-esc-w-0808-4100kv-motor-010-0169-01

"This is the perfect upgrade for 1:18 scale RC vehicles, up to 3S LiPo and weighing in at up to 2.25lbs. Vehicles include: Traxxas Slash 4x4 1/16th, Losi Mini-T 2.0, Traxxas LaTrax Rally, Traxxas LaTrax Teton, Axial Yeti Jr."
Oh me too, that's why I was asking. But @K-BASH marches to the beat of a different drum. :)
Maybe he is thinking of weight savings. If he can keep the whole thing including battery under 3lbs it would fly. The entire setup only weighs in at like 7oz.

Last edited:
I've seriously overloaded my brain in researching 1/10th mostly this r3 an the carten t410 an 210 ..small motors,64p gearing,parts availability last 2 weeks an this is all new to me..you guys are right thou I'm really needing a 3660-3674ish motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back