New Chevy Silverado Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I painted my Senton 4x4 Mega's Proline Ford Raptor body metallic purple and black. I left the windows clear. Here's a video of it, please excuse the bad camera work and bad scratchy audio, you can lower the volume -
And here's a running vid -

Looks great man.

sglves.jpg

Finally decided to put this body on my Granite, and I changed the stock tires to Proline mashers as well. It looks a million times better than the stock tires and that awful looking orange body it comes with. I just have to see where I'm gonna cut it to fit the bumper in the front and back. Thinking of just cutting some slits into it diagonally.

sglves.jpg

Finally decided to put this body on my Granite, and I changed the stock tires to Proline mashers as well. It looks a million times better than the stock tires and that awful looking orange body it comes with. I just have to see where I'm gonna cut it to fit the bumper in the front and back. Thinking of just cutting some slits into it diagonally.
dam, your truck looks very nice to me! I love those mashers too. ??

Yeah thanks man. It took me a while to accept this truck as my main basher over my Stampede 4x4 but now I'm all in since it has taken such a beating and barely have broken anything. I'm not done yet, I'm looking to do something different with the front bumper, replace the stock shocks which have been leaking oil since day one, and put some bling on it, nothing major but just to add some color. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back