NEW Deltaplastik El Camino Body for Infraction/Limitless/Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diem Turner

Yes...I have a Premium Member
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Deltaplastik has released a new 1/7 scale El Camino body. I like the idea, but I am a bit dubious about its proportions. :unsure:
1657229609984.png

1657229635158.png

1657229651581.png

I can't say I am a fan of El Camino either. I did see a hoonicorn body and a lambo body on rctalk. If I ever get an arrma 1/7 on road I want one of those bodies too.
The Bittydesign Aventador body is nice.
SAM_6278.JPG

SAM_6280.JPG

Yep directly from Italy, i live in Denmark so both county in EU.
I ordered it the 17 last month. So pissed i orded that body. Never ever going to buy from that BS company, totally a joke

3 days from order to shipping:
1657293055105.png

Seems like something went wrong with your order. Or they had mine on stock whiles yours is waiting for silly fullment reasons...

You can't expect Italians to be great at design and be fast. There's a reason why Mercedes and Maserati are so different. Mercedes spends $10M per day on R&D just to figure out where buttons go. At Maserati a guy named Luigi comes by on Tuesday and says, "Here'ah. Here'ah is'ah okay." Let's maintain a little bit of realism, shall we?

Order from these guys. They're fast as :poop: .
https://www.rcmodelle24.de/karossen/gt-1-7-karossen

You can't expect Italians to be great at design and be fast. There's a reason why Mercedes and Maserati are so different. Mercedes spends $10M per day on R&D just to figure out where buttons go. At Maserati a guy named Luigi comes by on Tuesday and says, "Here'ah. Here'ah is'ah okay." Let's maintain a little bit of realism, shall we?

Order from these guys. They're fast as :poop: .
https://www.rcmodelle24.de/karossen/gt-1-7-karossen
German car brands even spend that kind of R&D budget on the question if a button sounds and feels like a button, not just where they should be placed.
At Maserati retired village elder Giuseppe also swings by occasionally to disagree with Luigi ;)

Europe:
  • The more north you go the less sunlight, people work harder or more efficient (or is on purpose, not all work that hard obviously) on the downside they are more depressed due to lack of sunlight.
  • The more east you go the harder people work as capitalism (or maybe it's hedonism) arrived later and people are used to more harsh conditions.
Obviously this is all generalisation, but i prefer sunny siësta's above Dutch rain too.

Thx I bookmarked rcmodelle24.de, they seem to have it all

German car brands even spend that kind of R&D budget on the question if a button sounds and feels like a button, not just where they should be placed.
At Maserati retired village elder Giuseppe also swings by occasionally to disagree with Luigi ;)

Europe:
  • The more north you go the less sunlight, people work harder or more efficient (or is on purpose, not all work that hard obviously) on the downside they are more depressed due to lack of sunlight.
  • The more east you go the harder people work as capitalism (or maybe it's hedonism) arrived later and people are used to more harsh conditions.
Obviously this is all generalisation, but i prefer sunny siësta's above Dutch rain too.

Thx I bookmarked rcmodelle24.de, they seem to have it all
There's flipsides to the coin for sure. I mean, I like the idea that Italian car makers would break for lunch at 12, have a big 2 hour feast with a couple of bottles of red wine, lay down for a mid-afternoon nap and then get back to work around 4:30pm and just work late.
The marriage of Lamborghini and Audi was a winning combination of Italian styling and German engineering. Though I sometimes get the sense that German bookkeeping got a bit too involved because they're more interested in the bottom line than making poster cars for 8 year old boys. There's a balance in there somewhere.

Sure thing man, they keep their stuff stocked really well. Sometimes you may need to wait a week or two for a particular body to get restocked, but it's never been long in my experience. I think that's where I've bought all of my bodies now that I think about it.

Order vs chaos, always the search for balance between these forces....
Order creates lego, modular and smart, everything can be made, but it kills the finishing touch. The world will look like minecraft. Chaos delivers poster cars but also the multipla and towers that cant remain straight.

Order vs chaos, always the search for balance between these forces....
Order creates lego, modular and smart, everything can be made, but it kills the finishing touch. The world will look like minecraft. Chaos delivers poster cars but also the multipla and towers that cant remain straight.
"That will do" can only take you so far. Look at the British Leyland cars that came out of the Midlands in the 70s and you begin to get an understanding of what sort of end result that phrase will yield.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back