Mojave New DX5C Tx Not Showing Smart Battery Info From Mojave 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I’m not able to see battery info in the DX5C Tx screens. I bought a Mojave 6s v2 a few weeks ago and now just got the Spektrum DX5C transmitter with the included Spektrum SR6100AT receiver. I’m using a 6s Smart battery. I was able to bind the Tx to the receiver no problem and then I setup the telemetry setting on the Tx using the Auto Config function. The battery info doesn’t seem to be showing. These are some pics of the info displaying on the DX5C. Anyone have ideas? Am I missing something here?

6166E2BD-106E-4081-B6C9-77D8667B8770.jpeg
96B7B5AE-AF67-4055-AF92-3539BDF8EBE8.jpeg

So the car comes with a "Smart" ESC and it looks like you have VBAT showing?

Are you using the voltage sensor and have it plugged into the voltage port on the RX?

Have you bound the Rx to your Tx in 5.5ms mode?

If your ESC Throttle lead is plugged into the Throttle port on the Rx I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe you need a firmware update or a witch doctor...

There's guys on here that know what the deal is with this specific gear but I'm not one of them.

Spektrum's manual and site are cryptic AF and no help. One of the reasons I went FlySky...

So the car comes with a "Smart" ESC and it looks like you have VBAT showing?

Are you using the voltage sensor and have it plugged into the voltage port on the RX?

Have you bound the Rx to your Tx in 5.5ms mode?

If your ESC Throttle lead is plugged into the Throttle port on the Rx I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe you need a firmware update or a witch doctor...

There's guys on here that know what the deal is with this specific gear but I'm not one of them.

Spektrum's manual and site are cryptic AF and no help. One of the reasons I went FlySky...
The Mojave does have a Firma Smart ESC. I bound in 11ms mode. I’m not using a separate voltage sensor to the Rx since it should be part of the Smart ESC. The ESC throttle cable is plugged into the Thr port on Rx. Thanks for your suggestions. It confirms that on the surface the setup seems correct. Everything else seems ok with the setup, just the battery info isn’t shown. I have a Smart Battery Checker and I’m able to see the details of the battery on that. I’m stumped as to what the problem could be.

Last edited:
I’m not able to see battery info in the DX5C Tx screens. I bought a Mojave 6s v2 a few weeks ago and now just got the Spektrum DX5C transmitter with the included Spektrum SR6100AT receiver. I’m using a 6s Smart battery. I was able to bind the Tx to the receiver no problem and then I setup the telemetry setting on the Tx using the Auto Config function. The battery info doesn’t seem to be showing. These are some pics of the info displaying on the DX5C. Anyone have ideas? Am I missing something here?

View attachment 121947View attachment 121948

Ok, I fooled with some things and have a battery signal to the Tx now. The Mojave has the 2 different battery connectors with, I guess you would call it, a jumper connector if only 1 battery is being used. I’m only using one 6s battery. I plugged the battery into the other connector just now and put the jumper on the connector I was previously using. The Smart battery data on the Tx is now working. So does that mean the previous battery connector I was using has an issue or the sequence of battery connectors vs jumper matters? Below is a picture of the setup that is now working. I’m happy that it works, but would love to know why and if my other connector may have an issue.

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back