SOLD / FOUND New Electronics (take offs) from Typhon 6s v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXD

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
Hello everyone,
I am selling the electronics from my typhon 6s v5 rtr, they are brand new takes offs, I have never ran them or even hooked up a battery to them. I am going with different electronics for my typhon build and do not have any use for these. I'm including in this post 2 pics, the one pic is with the electronic still in the typhon and the second is right after I removed them. TYPHON NOT INCLUDED. I am not looking to break up the set.

Whats included with sale: 5 items

Spektrum Firma 2050kv motor
Spektrum Firma 150 amp esc
Spektrum SLT3 Transmitter and SR315 receiver
Spektrums652 servo with spektrum 23t aluminum servo horn
Arrma 16t pinion gear and arrma 20t speed pinion gear

I would like to get $150.00 plus shipping (buyer pays for shipping, usa sales only)
Paypal Only!!! I'm not asking buyer to pay for fees either.
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please just message me, bare with me if I don't reply immediately I will reply as soon as I can.

20210930_180837.jpg

20210930_193623.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I am selling the electronics from my typhon 6s v5 rtr, they are brand new takes offs, I have never ran them or even hooked up a battery to them. I am going with different electronics for my typhon build and do not have any use for these. I'm including in this post 2 pics, the one pic is with the electronic still in the typhon and the second is right after I removed them. TYPHON NOT INCLUDED. I am not looking to break up the set.

Whats included with sale: 5 items

Spektrum Firma 2050kv motor
Spektrum Firma 150 amp esc
Spektrum SLT3 Transmitter and SR315 receiver
Spektrums652 servo with spektrum 23t aluminum servo horn
Arrma 16t pinion gear and arrma 20t speed pinion gear

I would like to get $150.00 plus shipping (buyer pays for shipping)
Paypal Only!!! I'm not asking buyer to pay for fees either.
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please just message me, bare with me if I don't reply immediately I will reply as soon as I can.

View attachment 171875
View attachment 171876
Shouldn't last long good deal👊👊

Fml. Just scooped a used combo for a lil less that this. This will won’t last. Shoot I might just have to scoop this from ya.

I’d do $140 shipped to 14522...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back