Kraton New ESC for my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I, like many of you, am tired of the stock blx180. Today I went to the lhs and picked up a Mamba Monster X! I also picked up a castle link so I can adjust all my settings, like bec etc. I had a MM2 in one of my previous rc's and it was a great esc, so I figured why not get the newest one for my Kraton.

Tomorrow at work I'll do all the soldering of connectors and motor bullets and hopefully I'll get in a bash session after work (my workplace frowns on driving my rc trucks on company property...)

And on a side note, I ordered a Hobbywing Max8 from ebay for my Senton, so once I get that, I should be able to post up a good comparison for anyone who might be interested...

I had the MM2 in my Kraton and it worked perfect. When I bought my Senton, it received the MMX. Both have worked excellent.

So I, like many of you, am tired of the stock blx180. Today I went to the lhs and picked up a Mamba Monster X! I also picked up a castle link so I can adjust all my settings, like bec etc. I had a MM2 in one of my previous rc's and it was a great ESC, so I figured why not get the newest one for my Kraton.

Tomorrow at work I'll do all the soldering of connectors and motor bullets and hopefully I'll get in a bash session after work (my workplace frowns on driving my rc trucks on company property...)

And on a side note, I ordered a Hobbywing Max8 from ebay for my Senton, so once I get that, I should be able to post up a good comparison for anyone who might be interested...
Comparison of the to well known beast
Should be good
Ill be waiting for your input about these two esc :)

Got everything all wired up and ready to go! Here's a pic of before I took it out cause it gets dirty with the slushy weather we are having here now.

Attachments

• IMG_20160309_185712.jpg
    IMG_20160309_185712.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 49
Got everything all wired up and ready to go! Here's a pic of before I took it out cause it gets dirty with the slushy weather we are having here now.

Ive got the same esc but i got the motor combo version. Youll have a blast!!! Keep in mind the esc data logs so when you start hearing four beeps from your esc that means the data logger is full and needs to be deleted via usb cable and laptop or desk top computer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back