Kraton New ESC not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.White

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Newb here. Howdy.

A few weeks ago my ESC went up in smoke. Got it replaced under warranty and installed it this weekend. Went to fire it up but the ESC only flashes the red LED rapidly at me. I tried to re-bind the radio but I'm not getting the LED light on the rx like the instructions says I should. Tried reversing the plug in the rx but then the ESC just causes the motor to twitch. Tried different combos of batteries to rule that out. Batteries in the tx are fresh as well.

I emailed them about it, but if there's something I'm overlooking, hopefully someone has an idea so I don't have to tear everything down again, mail it in and wait.

probably rx broken too...same happened to me got replace esc and only red flash, got a neplacement rx and all back to normal again :)

They replied back to me pretty quickly, but I wasn't able to respond til after business hours. Sounds like they're just going to send me a new one. Fingers crossed.

They said they're going to send a new rx and servo. I didn't ask about the servo, so they must be sending it just to cover their bases in case that got wasted too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back