Granite New esc reciever layout plus a fan guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyjam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
Mod day

How are those hatchets on the 3s trucks?

I tried hatchet 3.8’s on my revo... bad idea.... blew apart in seconds because of them trying to turn into CD’s. Yours handling ok?

I tried hatchet 3.8’s on my revo... bad idea.... blew apart in seconds because of them trying to turn into CD’s. Yours handling ok?
I ran them on my converted ejato for a while. The foams were horrible. Didn't take long at all for them to go completely flat and throw the tires way out of balance. I only ran 2S, so can't vouch for how well they hold up over time at high speeds. They are a very soft rubber though, so they will turn into pizza cutters at high speeds.

Yes actually they are super grippy! On 3s with a f540 3300kv motor and a 19T pinion. haven't tried the 25t pinion with them yet though .

Other side view

Attachments

• 15526224635644117493626431751980.jpg
    15526224635644117493626431751980.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 36
I ran them on my converted ejato for a while. The foams were horrible. Didn't take long at all for them to go completely flat and throw the tires way out of balance. I only ran 2S, so can't vouch for how well they hold up over time at high speeds. They are a very soft rubber though, so they will turn into pizza cutters at high speeds.
Yeah lmao that’s how it went for me. At least the op is happy with the performance!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back