Kraton New ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickTheSlick

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello,

I just order Max 6(will keep motor for now) for my Kraton 6s, and need to know which bullet connectors I need? The motor has 4mm(male), and which size shall the female be? Is it the same, 4mm..? Or do I need bigger, like 5mm?

Yes, im new so don't luagh. ??

Aren't they 6.5 by the specs? So you need adapters, or change either the ESC or motor bullets.

Aren't they 6.5 by the specs? So you need adapters, or change either the ESC or motor bullets.
By specs it says 6.5mm in the ESC. But the other side of the cable has no connector at all..? Cant I use 4mm connector on that side or what?

Just read the manual, dude. It has bare wires on the battery side and 6.5mm bullets molded in on the output side.

Just read the manual, dude. It has bare wires on the battery side and 6.5mm bullets molded in on the output side.
I will read the manual, dude... I want to know what connectors I have to order......

I will read the manual, dude... I want to know what connectors I have to order......
4mm. The motor wil draw the same amount of current than it would from the stock ESC so no need to beef up the connectors.
If you decide to put a bigger motor in that will pull more Amps, it’ll have bigger cable which will need bigger connectors.

4mm. The motor wil draw the same amount of current than it would from the stock ESC so no need to beef up the connectors.
If you decide to put a bigger motor in that will pull more Amps, it’ll have bigger cable which will need bigger connectors.
Perfect. Thanks for answer. ??

I run the max6 and blx2050kv in both my outcast and ERBEv2. Both of my max6's came with esc->motor cables that don't have ends on them for the motor. I just used 4mm to match what the blx2050kv had on it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BFV4HDQ

These came in the box with the esc's:
2020-0724-Max6-motorWiresInBox.jpg

I'm not sure what size the ends are that plug into the esc. I just know they are the same size my MXL-6S (MMv2) and HPI F360C (MMv1) used as I didn't need them on my revo since I had already made adapters to the motor.

I can't recall what connector came on the input side as I replaced them with 2 XT90's to run 2x3S since that's what I ran before and what I have to run in 2 of my 6S trucks.

I run the max6 and blx2050kv in both my outcast and ERBEv2. Both of my max6's came with esc->motor cables that don't have ends on them for the motor. I just used 4mm to match what the blx2050kv had on it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BFV4HDQ

These came in the box with the esc's:
2020-0724-Max6-motorWiresInBox.jpg

I'm not sure what size the ends are that plug into the esc. I just know they are the same size my MXL-6S (MMv2) and HPI F360C (MMv1) used as I didn't need them on my revo since I had already made adapters to the motor.

I can't recall what connector came on the input side as I replaced them with 2 XT90's to run 2x3S since that's what I ran before and what I have to run in 2 of my 6S trucks.
Thanks pal. I did order 4mm bullet connectors, and couple of EC5 connectors. It'll be good, I hope. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back