Kraton New EXB Chassis VS stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arms are the same trash. The plastic is a slightly different color but it's the same design. I'll never run them. Not after rolling away from a 20ft fall with RPM. The only way to break them is with a screwed up shock setup.

If you bend a chassis. Why not bend it back? I am more concerned that they used the same arms.. I hope plastic is different.. Because I have never ever bent a shock on BLX.. pull up a brace mount.. or bent chassis.. but arms go like cake.. practicly I haven't destroyed anything else but arms..
Same arms as the O8S. Expect breaking if you land wrong

With a budget in mind, I think the bash bar is pretty good, though I know it costs quite a bit more for our friends over the pond. I've had one for a few months now, and broke a lot of things including RPM arms and bulkhead but chassis still straight as an arrow.

With a budget in mind, I think the bash bar is pretty good, though I know it costs quite a bit more for our friends over the pond. I've had one for a few months now, and broke a lot of things including RPM arms and bulkhead but chassis still straight as an arrow.
Nice. I wonder how much it is to ship that thing here to the US compared to an m2c chassis? 🤔

Dang brother a broke Bulkhead how the heck and what the heck do you do to break one of those?

Personally I don’t think that chassis is going to be much better than stock people are still going to bend it. If you drive it the way it’s meant to be driven shouldn’t have any problems. I have yet to break anything on my 8S. But then again I don’t take that thing in launch at 30 feet in the air and slam it down to the ground.

Personally I don’t think that chassis is going to be much better than stock people are still going to bend it. If you drive it the way it’s meant to be driven shouldn’t have any problems. I have yet to break anything on my 8S. But then again I don’t take that thing in launch at 30 feet in the air and slam it down to the ground.
Outcast 8s? I've slightly bent the chassis, a few bent driveshafts, cracked front and rear hinge pin retainers, I keep bending the shock shafts and breaking the shock rod ends. I do about 20ft jumps, so that breaks things too 😂

Personally I love KT and I think he's got FAR MORE credibility than most RC YouTubers because he clearly doesn't give AF about his vehicles and shows it. Whether he does it for views or clicks or whatever is irrelevant because at the end of the day WE, the guys who actually BUY these toys, get to see just how hard and how far they can be pushed before failing. I've NEVER seen a vid from KT where the RC survives his abuse. And for me, that's way more informative than just seeing someone doing some crazy jumps and landing them smooth or light "bashing" an RC and then spewing some BS "review" for the company that sent you the RC for free in the first place!?

Anyway, EXB vs Stock Kraton chassis.... I say Stock BLX or M2C. It just doesn't seem worth the money to me unless you can find the EXB version on Jenny's or eBay for $50 or something like that...? And we all know the M2C's are bulletproof without question so just spend the extra 30-35 bucks and forget about it. Just my .02

Personally I love KT and I think he's got FAR MORE credibility than most RC YouTubers because he clearly doesn't give AF about his vehicles and shows it. Whether he does it for views or clicks or whatever is irrelevant because at the end of the day WE, the guys who actually BUY these toys, get to see just how hard and how far they can be pushed before failing. I've NEVER seen a vid from KT where the RC survives his abuse. And for me, that's way more informative than just seeing someone doing some crazy jumps and landing them smooth or light "bashing" an RC and then spewing some BS "review" for the company that sent you the RC for free in the first place!?

Anyway, EXB vs Stock Kraton chassis.... I say Stock BLX or M2C. It just doesn't seem worth the money to me unless you can find the EXB version on Jenny's or eBay for $50 or something like that...? And we all know the M2C's are bulletproof without question so just spend the extra 30-35 bucks and forget about it. Just my .02
Welcome @WETW0RK KT is a polarizing character in this forum. I happen to like his videos and silliness that go along with them. His recent boat videos are his best work yet.

Since this thread is back from the dead. The exb seems to be pretty tough for most as I don’t see too many complaints as compared to the original.

Welcome @WETW0RK KT is a polarizing character in this forum. I happen to like his videos and silliness that go along with them. His recent boat videos are his best work yet.

Since this thread is back from the dead. The exb seems to be pretty tough for most as I don’t see too many complaints as compared to the original.
Meh I bent the crap out of two of my EXB chassis. The KEXB and my Typhon EXB chassis both bent. Easy to bend back, just like stock. I would agree with @WETW0RK and say either stick with the cheapest you can find, or go M2C/JBI/Scorched/CRCU

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back