Kraton NEW EXB (Extreme bash) Kraton! A stellar platform to build on!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly like your videos "dude". I look forward to each and everyone of them.(y):cool:
I really appreciate that bro!?

I truly like your videos "dude". I look forward to each and everyone of them.(y):cool:

You are not alone! If find all RC DUDE81 videos are pretty much perfect! They strike a great balance between technical information, product review, amazing driving, nice bashing spots and (of course) air time.

Thanks for the time and efforts you put in these videos! A lot of us are really enjoying them!

Can you show a pic of the brace that failed? Did the screw just shear off? Any bend in the brace or chassis? That was a brutal hit.
The brace is fine but the bolt sheared off. I tried to drill it out but damaged the hole instead.?So far all the braces have stayed straight!

You are not alone! If find all RC DUDE81 videos are pretty much perfect! They strike a great balance between technical information, product review, amazing driving, nice bashing spots and (of course) air time.

Thanks for the time and efforts you put in these videos! A lot of us are really enjoying them!
Really appreciate the kind words and support bro!?

hows the chassis doing
[/QUVery well so far! No M2C chassis by any means but definitely stronger than a RTR stamped! ?

Great video man.......that bad boy takes a hell of a beating.

Yeah, your video sold me on this one within two minutes. Pre-ordered it yesterday. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

The brace is fine but the bolt sheared off. I tried to drill it out but damaged the hole instead.?So far all the braces have stayed straight!
I usually don’t loctite the chassis brace bolts for that reason. When they shear it is much easier to get them out. I wish they keyed all their chassis’s like the talion.
Great videos, the new exb looks very promising. Keep the updates on this coming.

Great watching as usual... ordered the exb at the weekend so looking forward to how it continues to perform for you over next few weeks!!...

Any suggestions on suitable Motor/ESC combo for it?
Any 1/8 combo will work. I went Hobbystar 4092 1480kv with Max6 but the Max8 combos are nice too! As long as you keep the kv below 2200 and gear it right, temps should be good. The 4092 size motors are work horses in these rigs.?

Any 1/8 combo will work. I went Hobbystar 4092 1480kv with Max6 but the Max8 combos are nice too! As long as you keep the kv below 2200 and gear it right, temps should be good. The 4092 size motors are work horses in these rigs.?
Top man... I'll be ordering off the back of your suggestions ?
Big thanks & Keep those crazy EXB vids coming! ✊

What's the biggest motor you can fit on that motor mount?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back