Kraton new Fastrax Arrma Front Aluminium Upper Suspension Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ars5630

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
hi,everybody i'm marcello from italy ..just upgrade my kraton with a new Upper Suspension Arms....37gr each but very solid....
gpr arm.JPG

they look nice.. hopefully your not jumping it to high.. they can cause trouble if your sending it.. hopefully they serve you well...? welcome to the forum by the way..?

they look nice.. hopefully your not jumping it to high.. they can cause trouble if your sending it.. hopefully they serve you well...? welcome to the forum by the way..?
tks for advice
They sure look nice, aluminum chassis braces would serve you better tho! aluminum arms are never a good option if you plan on doing any jumping. Welcome aboard, lots of great info here on the best upgrades ??
tks for advice...need to install also
Steering Knuckles what you think about,.

Attachments

• steering knuckes.PNG
    steering knuckes.PNG
    131.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
tks for advice

tks for advice...need to install also
Steering Knuckles what you think about,.

the knuckles are a welcome upgrade to many here on the board.. ?

Aluminum a-arms are the one item I would never buy. There are so many hop ups that make sense, but rigid arms are a terrible idea. ??‍♂️??

They will bend. or break your hingepins and top plate. Hey tell us how it goes. It may work for you. If not jumping or hitting anything. Then it probably will work for you. Good luck with them . They are beautiful parts of course. Nice rig you got there.:cool:

They will bend. or break your hingepins and top plate. Hey tell us how it goes. It may work for you. If not jumping or hitting anything. Then it probably will work for you. Good luck with them . They are beautiful parts of course. Nice rig you got there.:cool:
tks....your advice is to reinstall original??

If your gonna send it yes. If your just ripping around they should be fine unless a tree or some other unmovable object jumps in the way??‍♂️

tks....your advice is to reinstall original??
That's your call obviously. You might be lucky with them. But the consensus is that for crazy bashing, you want flexible arms. Honestly, I never broke an upper Fr. arm. Whether RPM's or Stock. I've only broken rear arms for some strange reason. My 10 yo son breaks FR and Rears on the 6S Noto. Others do. I guess if there was an alloy arm to get, the Fr. uppers would be a first choice.:unsure: Makes some sense. But leave the lower arm Plastic for sure. Kind of makes sense. Alloy Hubs are a good choice.(y) Yet some prefer them to be flexible also. But we all drive differently. :cool:

edit: There may just be a comfortable balance between a rigid upper arm and flexible lower. Also, your upper Pillow ball wont strip and pull out of the alum. (y) Let us know your experience with them. I have seen 6S rigs with complete alloy everywhere. They are the guys who run in sub zero freezing temps for the most part. Plastics shatter like glass almost instantly in those ambients. But they are also driven more conservatively. Replacing Bent/broken alloy parts gets $expensive$. I don't believe that you are the first to trying using just an upper Alloy arm by itself. There may be some logic to it?

Last edited:
That's your call obviously. You might be lucky with them. But the consensus is that for crazy bashing, you want flexible arms. Honestly, I never broke an upper Fr. arm. Whether RPM's or Stock. I've only broken rear arms for some strange reason. My 10 yo son breaks FR and Rears on the 6S Noto. Others do. I guess if there was an alloy arm to get, the Fr. uppers would be a first choice.:unsure: Makes some sense. But leave the lower arm Plastic for sure. Kind of makes sense. Alloy Hubs are a good choice.(y) Yet some prefer them to be flexible also. But we all drive differently. :cool:

edit: There may just be a comfortable balance between a rigid upper arm and flexible lower. Also, your upper Pillow ball wont strip and pull out of the alum. (y) Let us know your experience with them. I have seen 6S rigs with complete alloy everywhere. They are the guys who run in sub zero freezing temps for the most part. Plastics shatter like glass almost instantly in those ambients. But they are also driven more conservatively. Replacing Bent/broken alloy parts gets $expensive$. I don't believe that you are the first to trying using just an upper Alloy arm by itself. There may be some logic to it?
tks for everything........i'will try with a rigid upper and flexible lower .....just for try and see how is going,,,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back