new fazon owner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgpz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Fury
just got my new fazon. got a great deal at $460 delivered for a brand new 1. first thing I did was tear it apart.i'm going to race this and wanted to go through it to make sure it won't let me down. I don't like ready to run but the way things are today you don't have a choice with a lot on rc cars and trucks. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and when I started with a Tamiya lunch box you did not have ready to run. did some upgrades right away. hot racing servo saver with brace and servo mounts with a savox servo and alu. servo horn. gmp rocker arms with revo posts and gmp upper control arms.changed the shock oil to 70wt in rear and 60wt infront.every thing was greesed well except the center gear box. and the drive shafts. I now see what people are talking about the servo tape for the esc, that stuff is a joke. no wonder they come loose.truck looks nice and man is that thing heavy.if you get hit turn marshaling by one of these you will get some broken bones. I got hit by a clod buster once and limped for a week.i'll post some pics if I can figure how.

This platform is beastly on 6S for sure, check out @J.Ramos "Fazon 6s Carnage 1 week old" thread. He tried to knock over a concrete light pole which his. With as much damage as he did to his Fazon hitting concreate you can image what would happen if one of these hit a person.

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/fazon-6s-carnage-1-week-old.3264/

I agree, The Fazon is heavy. I stay very carful with all my ARRMA collection.. the speeds to weight ratio WOW! Some launched a Nero at the skate park it veered in to the crowd, A DAD had to knocknit out of the air just before it almost busted his kid in the face!!! Broke 3 fingers, and fractures his wrist...... stay safe friends!

I agree, The Fazon is heavy. I stay very carful with all my ARRMA collection.. the speeds to weight ratio WOW! Some launched a Nero at the skate park it veered in to the crowd, A DAD had to knocknit out of the air just before it almost busted his kid in the face!!! Broke 3 fingers, and fractures his wrist...... stay safe friends!
i'm not as fast on my feet as I was 20 years ago,but it one of these is coming my way i'll be sure to get out of the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back