Fazon New Fazon Voltage doesn't have any brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukesrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Just purchased a Fazon Voltage. Did what I needed to from the manual to get started...it seems the car does not brake? Any suggestions to what I need to try to rectify the issue? The only thing I did turn down was one of the dials on the remote that says "LO" I turned it all the way down...thank you

Just purchased a Fazon Voltage. Did what I needed to from the manual to get started...it seems the car does not brake? Any suggestions to what I need to try to rectify the issue? The only thing I did turn down was one of the dials on the remote that says "LO" I turned it all the way down...thank you
Set the Lo all the way up and try again.

While I have a Kraton and not a Fazon, I have found I don't need a break as there is a tree at my local BMX track that seems to do a great job of stopping my car for me :ROFLMAO:

Set the Lo all the way up and try again.
Ok, will do...just never came across the issue before with none of my stuff, ecspecially out the box, and my little man wanting to drive it on the amauture setting...I still want it to be able to stop....

Ok, will do...just never came across the issue before with none of my stuff, ecspecially out the box, and my little man wanting to drive it on the amauture setting...I still want it to be able to stop....
I'm not too familiar with that radio but the Lo is your reverse epa and if that is turned all the way down it probably disabled your brake, if giving to a little dude turn the hi side down but not all the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back