New fazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nsgjay

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Raider
  3. Talion
i just bought a Arrma Fazon off eBay its brand new basically nothing wrong with it. The person i got it off of was just getting out of the hobby. I asked about warranty they said i could just come onto the forums and post my serial number if i ever have any warranty issues (which i don't) I'm just trying to be prepared for the future just in case. Over all i love this truck wish i had like 25 batteries I'd play with it all day long.

@Nsgjay - first welcome to Arrma Forum and to the Arrma brand. I bet you're going to really like that Fazon!

Regarding warranty, ArrmaForum is an independent forum and not affiliated, in any way, with Arrma-RC or Hobbico. So posting your serial number here will do you no good, nor does Arrma Forum cover any warranty requests.

For warranty information and possible transfer (I don't think they do) you would need to contact support.

@Nsgjay - first welcome to Arrma Forum and to the Arrma brand. I bet you're going to really like that Fazon!

Regarding warranty, ArrmaForum is an independent forum and not affiliated, in any way, with Arrma-RC or Hobbico. So posting your serial number here will do you no good, nor does Arrma Forum cover any warranty requests.

For warranty information and possible transfer (I don't think they do) you would need to contact support.

I've had the v1 version of the Typhon and the Talion when they first came out so for sure not a stranger to Arrma, I remember when i got my Typhon everyone was saying don't get Arrma they arn't good blah blah blah. Those same people own kratons now which is for sure e-revo killer. Fazon is a monster! Sucks to hear about warranty but oh well. Thanks for the response!

Most brands are Traxxas killer lol

I like traxxas they just break a lot. Arrma is cheaper for better. One thing with arrma cars tho is i get bored with it fast because not so many parts break lol

I paid about the same thing for my Slash 4x4 as I did with my Arrma Typhon. And I'm way more happier with my Typhon than the Slash. I will probably try to sell my Slash and my SC10.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back