Felony New Felony, any recommendations and what diff oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would swap out the rear diff to match the front I own 2 and just did a swap and love it. Center diff I went 500k front rear 100k. And this will make rear tires much cheaper especially grp's

Last edited:
Swap diffs to run the same size tires is good for the wallet, though you lose a bit of the Felony fat tire look. No one makes a 107mm besides the hoons though AFAIK.

100000% get the inner fenders from Scorched RC. I run a bunch of aluminum skirts/skids/etc on my Infraction cause It think its pretty. The Felony and Infraction have great optional parts on ebay, take a gander there.

I run 60k/400k/30k on my Infraction, but only run twice so not much feedback there. Definitely check them, even if you don't change anything.

Got the Felony and Love it. Just changed to the higher Pinion and put in 1/2m Diff oil in the centre. Going to do the F & R in a few days. When I turn left or right I can hear the motor over stretching, before I blow the motor how do I trim this? It doesn't work on the steering trim button, that just sorts out the "straightness" of the car, It's on the stock DX3 hndset. any help? tia

Got the Felony and Love it. Just changed to the higher Pinion and put in 1/2m Diff oil in the centre. Going to do the F & R in a few days. When I turn left or right I can hear the motor over stretching, before I blow the motor how do I trim this? It doesn't work on the steering trim button, that just sorts out the "straightness" of the car, It's on the stock DX3 hndset. any help? tia
I don't think you will bow the motor, but this is the only car I have destroyed brand new rear tires.

You're trying to set the steering endpoints I believe? Do you mean steering servo instead of motor?

This video will show you how to set the end points.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back