SOLD / FOUND New full beefcake K8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briguy1972

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
Hello I have a new K8 full beefcake
Pretty much every m2c upgrade, gpm parts, rpm, hobbywing 800kv system $240 spectrum servo Price to sell as I am not enjoying the hobby anymore this is a local pick up only will not ship price to sell $1400 Any questions please PM me I will get right back to you I am providing my cell number please text only 805 455-6430 Thanks for looking Brian

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello I have a new K8 full beefcake
Pretty much every m2c upgrade, gpm parts, rpm, hobbywing 800kv system $240 spectrum servo Price to sell as I am not enjoying the hobby anymore this is a local pick up only will not ship price to sell $1400 Any questions please PM me I will get right back to you I am providing my cell number please text only 805 455-6430 Thanks for looking Brian

View attachment 147845

View attachment 147846

View attachment 147847

View attachment 147848

View attachment 147849
Sorry to hear you're leaving the hobby. Hope you had fun with those cars and GLWS!

Is there a reason no one is interested in this
I’m just curious

Im new to the hobby I’m wondering if all the upgrades are good for the Kraton or if they added too much weight or any negatives to all the upgrades

Thank you

Is there a reason no one is interested in this
I’m just curious

Im new to the hobby I’m wondering if all the upgrades are good for the Kraton or if they added too much weight or any negatives to all the upgrades

Thank you
It looks super clean with a bunch of upgrades. If I didnt already own a K8, Id look at buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back