New gensacearespammers bashing 4s lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.

Reaction score
Hi all, today I received a new gensacearespammers bashing 4S1P lipo and I've tried checking the voltage on my battery doctor and its showing nothing. When I plug it into my charger to check the cells it Indicates 0.00, 3.60, 0.00, 0.00. The charger also indicates no battery connected on charge function. I have tried my other new batters of a different brand and everything is ok.
Defected balance cable/ plug on gensacearespammers?
Thanks
Will

Yeah for shure its dissapointing, i notice some change for the worse in quality at gensacearespammers. I had two 2s LiPos that died after only 10 runs or so.
I was going to order more when I have the money, I'm not sure now what to do as good quality batteries are expensive and I only ready want 3/4 4s lipo's. I picked that brand as I thought It was quality battery. Maybe just unlucky...
If you don't mind what brand do you use.
Thanks

I was going to order more when I have the money, I'm not sure now what to do as good quality batteries are expensive and I only ready want 3/4 4s lipo's. I picked that brand as I thought It was quality battery. Maybe just unlucky...
If you don't mind what brand do you use.
Thanks
Zeee,.HRB, CNHL for me

How long do those last i kill a battery every ten packs or so on all my cars and i use the high quality batteries or so they say
For the Zeee and HRB they have lasted me over a year and 20 cycles of charging each. I just got the CNHL batteries so I cannot speak for their longevity, but they come recommended by several on here at the forum. Each individual experience will vary I am sure but I could’ve spent a lot more and maybe it would’ve been better but I have no complaints

I highly suggest CNHL they are amazing quality and great price also. I have a few packs I've speed ran a good 40-50 times and they are still holding up great a good 9+ months later. Just make sure to check the dimensions and make sure they will fit your battery tray. The 90c Racing Series packs are quite long but the 120c black racing series packs fit perfect in the 3s rigs and 6s rigs. Also let me know if you decide to pick up some CNHL packs as I can give you a 15% off coupon just send me a PM and I'll get you the coupon code👍🏼

How long do those last i kill a battery every ten packs or so on all my cars and i use the high quality batteries or so they say
Stop running them to LVC and recharge them to storage charge and they’ll last 100 cycles instead of 10.

I highly suggest CNHL they are amazing quality and great price also. I have a few packs I've speed ran a good 40-50 times and they are still holding up great a good 9+ months later. Just make sure to check the dimensions and make sure they will fit your battery tray. The 90c Racing Series packs are quite long but the 120c black racing series packs fit perfect in the 3s rigs and 6s rigs. Also let me know if you decide to pick up some CNHL packs as I can give you a 15% off coupon just send me a PM and I'll get you the coupon code👍🏼
When I got my 4S CNHL, they were on sale already, really REALLY good price.....will keep you in mind for next time !! -

YES YES, measure the area you have for a battery tray.... the 3S I bought especially for my Mojave are just a smidge too tall to fit..... not a problem, I had other 3S that would fit....but wise words to measure beforehand...

For some reason, I've had problems with the GA purple 4S batteries getting bad cells. The rest have been solid. The Redline batteries are 🔥... in a good way!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back