I have had my Granite Mega for about a month now and love it. New to Hobby RC Trucks and enjoying just backyard Dirting (Bashing only by accident now). So I probably don't torture mine as much as most I have seen here. Only issue I have had was a tie rod snapping loose, cracks in body (from hitting objects), and worst is Shock caps popping loose and off. Not wanting to spend big bucks I come up with ways to save a buck. First was I realized I need a front bumper, but T-Bones seem pricey, I did make two out of plastic that seemed to work well, but then broke down and got the RPM front bumper and was able to retro fit it fairly easy (see pics). second was the shocks. Tried Teflon tape which held for several runs. Now I am trying Heat Shirnk Elec. tube (see pics) which has held up and may be an alternative to aluminum shocks which are really expensive I think. Still running brushed motor with no issues, but will probably change to 2S lipo soon, so will see how that holds up.