New granite owner got a ? About motor and slipper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New arrma guy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi was wanting to see if someone could help me with some info I bought a granite RTR and swapped the motor and esc for a 3300 brushless I’m running 14 pinion and think the spur gear is 91 and a 4000 2s battery shouldn’t I be able to pull some wheelies ? And how do you tighten the slipper clutch on this ?

Hi was wanting to see if someone could help me with some info I bought a granite RTR and swapped the motor and esc for a 3300 brushless I’m running 14 pinion and think the spur gear is 91 and a 4000 2s battery shouldn’t I be able to pull some wheelies ? And how do you tighten the slipper clutch on this ?
Pull the center driveshaft and use the red plastic tool provided to tighten the red plastic nut at the front of the power module. Be careful not to overtighten it, or you'll break the plate on the back side. Here's a bunch of how to videos, including the slipper adjustment.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/mega-4x4-how-to-videos.5498/

And hey, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! Yes it should pull a wheelie. Is it slipping or just not enough punch? There may be a punch setting in your new ESC. Also, did you calibrate the new ESC for throttle points? Is your throttle trim off center? Could be a few issues.

Ok thanks for the info no I haven’t programmed the esc waiting on the card to show up once it gets here I’ll try that thanks again for all your help guys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back