Senton New granite &senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gear ratio is so close to the same between the Mega and BLX, I'm just going to replace one at a time.

Yes, the gear ratio is basically the same. But the BLX3x diff has fewer teeth on both the ring and pinion- the teeth are bigger - which hopefully means stronger.

I might need one sooner than later after I try this thing on 3s today. :D

There is two new diffs - three total diffs for this platform now. The diff set that comes in the MEGA truck is a 17t/49t, plastic. The BLX3s diffs are 13t/37t, plastic. The BLX4s diffs are 13t/37t CNC metal.

Mega diff-
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGVFF&P=ML

BLX3s diff -
ARAC4022 ARRMA Diff Case Set 37T Main Gear 4x4 BLX 4S 17.99
ARAC5063 ARRMA HD Input Gear 13T 4x4 775 BLX 16.99

BLX4s metal diff-
ARAC3710 ARRMA CNC Metal Crown Gear 37T 4x4 775 BLX 3S 4S 119.99
ARAC3711 ARRMA CNC Metal Input Gear 13T 4x4 775 BLX 3S 4S 117.99 o
AR310772 https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHAWX&P=7

Last edited:
Wait, what? Is there another model I'm missing or is it a 2wd part?

They probably are for the BLX4 ... but since it's an optional upgrade, you have basically 3 choices .... which is nice

Thank you, Jerry! That was exactly what I was looking for and should have waited for before I just bought everything. lol I will probably just keep all the parts I ordered and pick up a second mega and upgrade it since I now have multiple of everything to do so.
Then maybe a Kraton4s is next??

Last edited:
Update on release date now October wow some much for August

There were a couple of blurbs on the Arrma FB groups that the trucks are in the warehouse, but there is a QC problem and waiting on parts. How true is it? Who knows ... It's FB. But, it's nice most all the parts are available ... I'm having fun upgrading my Mega.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back