Granite New granite V3 before first run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the granite out for a spin. My goodness does it handle differently then a kraton exb. It turns on a dime....its so fun to drive ?

Best Arrma ever made IMO. It just has all the ingredients -- price, durability, speed, handling. A real winner.
@razorrc

I know the slipper changed on the V3 and for someone who has never messed with one can you explain what you mean or how you knew it was 3/4 turn too tight. TIA

The slipper should take the edge off the initial power hit to save your drivetrain. From a standstill, full throttle, it should not deliver instantaneous power to the driveshafts. It should take the initial 5-10% of power off and slip a tiny bit.

I took the granite out for a spin. My goodness does it handle differently then a kraton exb. It turns on a dime....its so fun to drive ?

I have the Senton at the moment, but looking at the V3 Granite. Does look like a seriously fun, capable and durable vehicle.

Does it flip a lot, can you keep the front end down?

I have the Senton at the moment, but looking at the V3 Granite. Does look like a seriously fun, capable and durable vehicle.

Does it flip a lot, can you keep the front end down?

Surprisingly I didn't have any problems keeping the front end down, but I wasn't hammering the throttle at start. I eased into it. On ashfalt the sucker spins on a dime if you turn too fast, I was doing that on purpose though ? its all how you drive it.

I'll have to check this out because none of my 3S trucks handle as well as my 6S trucks. There's just too much slop in the steering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back