Granite New Granite Voltage - 2s wheelie fun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No_Traction

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I found a new Granite Voltage RTR for $99. I was thinking of picking up a Rustler XL-5 or ECX Ruckus for some 2WD wheelie fun, but then I saw this. Will it's survive on 2s. Any things I should absolutely change? Thanks.

My Voltage doesn't wheelie on 2S.

It’ll need some better tires and more power. And metal out drive cups.

Edit: I’ll add that I love the voltage. The electronics suck. The drivetrain sucks. The chassis sucks. But driving around such a lightweight monster truck is super fun. Anything better is so much heavier.

Last edited:
It’ll need some better tires and more power. And metal out drive cups.

Edit: I’ll add that I love the voltage. The electronics suck. The drivetrain sucks. The chassis sucks. But driving around such a lightweight monster truck is super fun. Anything better is so much heavier.
I love my Mega 4x4. But I wanted a 2WD truck. Monster, or Stadium. Based on your above wondering if the Rustler or Ruckus or Amp might be a better option.

I love my Mega 4x4. But I wanted a 2WD truck. Monster, or Stadium. Based on your above wondering if the Rustler or Ruckus or Amp might be a better option.
I’m not familiar with those. The voltage is good after some upgrades. Maybe $100 worth of parts. Just wanted you to know what you might be getting into.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back