Granite New Granite Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishkillbill

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
We just bought a Granite Voltage. Been flying RC planes for many years. Last year a friend gave us a T-Maxx car. My wife love to run it while I've been flying.

The problem has been that she keeps flipping it over. Then has to go get it and bring it back to restart it. We figure it will be easier with electric. It may till flip over, but she can flip it back and it will still keep running.

Hope you have a blast with it. You will have a blast... it is a beast compared to the tmaxx plus much quieter.

Hes talking about the granite voltage and not the brushless one

Still so much less worry than nitro. ?

Hope you enjoy the surface vehicles as much as your planes, @Fishkillbill! Thanks for sharing your video too. I love seeing folks have a good time in RC.

I hold true to my statement still lol.. maybe not as big of a beast but still would be more fun then the tmaxx

Cute neighbor, Bill! Wish I were closer!
Plenty to be said for the sound and smell of nitro and looks you're having a good time with yours. Good to see you on the Arrma Forum!

A number of years ago I bought two Tamiya's to run with my grandson. He wasn't that interested though. A friend gave me the T-MAXX and the Smartech. We spend most of our time at the flying fiend, so the cars need to be able to run in grass. That has left only the T-MAXX. Now the wife can have fun with the Arrma, while I'm flying.
Here is the Smartech.
https://youtu.be/zoaMBHHv4sg

Attachments

• 20200113_154215[2].jpg
    20200113_154215[2].jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 36
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back