New Graphene 4s & 6s Batteries by YOWOO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I just got my most recent Amazon purchase in the mail today. A 4s and 6s battery. Both are 100c continuous 200c burst 6000 mah graphene LiPo from YOWOO Power. They’re made in the same factory and by the same company as HRB.

I’ll give a good review when I put them through some abuse.

I remember looking at battery prices back in the day and it being a factor when choosing not to get back into RC. These aren’t cheap compared to regular LiPo Batteries but if the Graphene claim of ridiculous charging cycles (in excess of 900) and a safer less volatile compound are true I won’t be purchasing anything else from now on.

Anyone here using these or the HRB Graphene LiPo power sources?
5215CBC9-CAF7-4ED7-AD34-1EE152F73236.jpeg
B27B9860-23BD-4094-829A-70A774DF9133.jpeg
0CF2CB67-ECD1-40BF-BA27-2D6403582980.jpeg

I have one of those Yowoo 4s graphene in a hard pack. Probably ran it 6 times and so far pretty happy with it. Lots of power and the battery stays cool. Seems to balance faster than my non-graphene ones as well.

I got the 4s to test it, to see if getting the 6s one is worth it. We'll see.

How much?
4s was $80, the 6s was $114. The lower mah offerings are cheaper. These packs are on the outer limits for fitting in the stock tray. Very snug fit but they still fit.

I’m thinking of entering a race this weekend and my daughters Typhon I’ve been building will be done when I get my new Futaba 4PV. She’s getting the Tactic radio. I get that and a screw kit from Jenny’s for all the pins and parts I don’t have on hand. Couple new batteries were needed if were both going to have fun, lol.

That's good I just paid 95$ for dynamite 4s hard pack. Heavy ass battery
2 2s 5200 ovonics air. Half the weight
If I got the 4s with a XT90 installed it was $90. I have a 10 pack of new plugs. I figured I’d just save the money and practice my soldering. These batteries aren’t light either. The 4s weight is 627g, 6s is 901g.

Last edited:
I got a pair of the 6s 6000mah graphenes off amazon a few weeks back. Only a have a few short runs on them. Voltage stayed pretty close between cells and didnt get too warm in my tyohon speed runner. Only gripe is they are about 2.5mm wider than the specs said. Was bowing out the sides of the battery tray in my tyohon and kraton. In my typhon I ended up cutting off one side of the battery tray to make it fit better. Cut the outside, not the inside near the spur gear. Other than that I'm happy with them so far. Instructions say you can charge at up to 10c but I'm not gonna even try. Charger can't do 10c and I wouldn't trust it even if it could. Gonna stick to 1c charge rate. Only takes about 35-40 minutes from storage charge.

I got a pair of the 6s 6000mah graphenes off amazon a few weeks back. Only a have a few short runs on them. Voltage stayed pretty close between cells and didnt get too warm in my tyohon speed runner. Only gripe is they are about 2.5mm wider than the specs said. Was bowing out the sides of the battery tray in my tyohon and kraton. In my typhon I ended up cutting off one side of the battery tray to make it fit better. Cut the outside, not the inside near the spur gear. Other than that I'm happy with them so far. Instructions say you can charge at up to 10c but I'm not gonna even try. Charger can't do 10c and I wouldn't trust it even if it could. Gonna stick to 1c charge rate. Only takes about 35-40 minutes from storage charge.
I noticed the thickness of them too. I still need to do a plug swap on the 4s. I went threw 3 plugs before I got one on my daughters car. I think I got the hang of it, lol. The the 6s is an anchor. Can’t wait to see how long the run time is on them.

I noticed the thickness of them too. I still need to do a plug swap on the 4s. I went threw 3 plugs before I got one on my daughters car. I think I got the hang of it, lol. The the 6s is an anchor. Can’t wait to see how long the run time is on them.
So how have you like them so far? I am considering I’m getting a 4S &6s as well but don’t know much about yowoo

Hah, 200c. What a complete joke lol. Trust me they could be pretty good batteries but you try to draw that much current through it??? Yeah, goodnight. You won’t even get a quarter of that.

So how have you like them so far? I am considering I’m getting a 4S &6s as well but don’t know much about yowoo
Awesome battery. The only issue I have is size and weight.. They are on the wide side. So tight it bows the battery tray out and it’s nearly impossible to shut the top slider protector. These 6k batteries are over 900 grams too. My last crash the whole tray and receiver box ripped from the chassis and got damaged. I guess I’m not going to find out if the near 900 charging cycles is accurate. Crazy powerful though. I have another 75c 5200mah LiPo from Hobbystars I think. The Graphene pack has a noticeably heavier punch. . I’m going to try out one of the 5000mah next. Lighter for sure and hopefully more true to size description. I’ll let you know how the 4s holds up.
Hah, 200c. What a complete joke lol. Trust me they could be pretty good batteries but you try to draw that much current through it??? Yeah, goodnight. You won’t even get a quarter of that.
I’m sure like everything in the LiPo world it’s exaggerated. These are very good and extremely powerful batteries that shouldn’t be overlooked.

Last edited:
Remember C is just the calculation number used to multiply the MaH of the batter to calculate the theoretical max sustained amps that can be drawn from a battery. Even a 50C 5000MaH battery works out to be 250 amps....seriously?
Like I said man, these c ratings mean nothing nowdays ?

Awesome battery. The only issue I have is size and weight.. They are on the wide side. So tight it bows the battery tray out and it’s nearly impossible to shut the top slider protector. These 6k batteries are over 900 grams too. My last crash the whole tray and receiver box ripped from the chassis and got damaged. I guess I’m not going to find out if the near 900 charging cycles is accurate. Crazy powerful though. I have another 75c 5200mah LiPo from Hobbystars I think. The Graphene pack has a noticeably heavier punch. . I’m going to try out one of the 5000mah next. Lighter for sure and hopefully more true to size description. I’ll let you know how the 4s holds up.

I’m sure like everything in the LiPo world it’s exaggerated. These are very good and extremely powerful batteries that shouldn’t be overlooked.
So is the one that is very large the 6S pack? Does the 4S fit better in the battery tray?

From what I hear they perform better, just a higher quality battery in general. My side though, I just buy decent cheap batteries with great warranties. If one of my batteries go bad, they get replaced. Obviously most graphemes have a good warrenty as well (unless you buy from China) but I’m paying like $40-50 for a 3 cell lipo from smc. :)

From what I hear they perform better, just a higher quality battery in general. My side though, I just buy decent cheap batteries with great warranties. If one of my batteries go bad, they get replaced. Obviously most graphemes have a good warrenty as well (unless you buy from China) but I’m paying like $40-50 for a 3 cell lipo from smc. :)
I think the price for the yowoo was pretty reasonable, which is why I am trying one. $80 for a 4S 6000mah graphene isn’t too bad. Up til now I have been using powerhobby and am not impressed. I have 2 4S powerhobby batteries that I got less then a year ago, that I always balance charge, both lose one cell in them. So I am trying another brand. Also got an HRB 6S that I am trying out.

Last edited:
Price wise this want to bad which is why I am trying one. $80 for a 4S 6000mah graphene isn’t too bad. Up til now I have been using powerhobby and am not impressed. I have 2 4S powerhobby batteries that I got less then a year ago, that I always balance charge, both lose one cell in them. So I am trying another brand. Also got an HRB 6S that I am trying out.
That's what I paid for my Hobbystar 4s's. I have a Hobbystar 6s and want another 6s. Since those are the only 3 lipos I ever bought, I'm wanting to try another brand.

That's what I paid for my Hobbystar 4s's. I have a Hobbystar 6s and want another 6s. Since those are the only 3 lipos I ever bought, I'm wanting to try another brand.
Are the hobbystars you have the graphemes or stand Lipo version? And have you been happy with them? The powerhobby ones were a good deal I thought at the time. I bought 2 4S packs 5200 50C for $110 and was really hoping they would last for a couple years. But one of them, after a little over a year, already lost one cell and I only probably used it about 40-50 times. The other one is still working. I had also bought 2 4S 7200 60C for $150 about 9 months ago and one of those already have a cell starting to go. So I am pretty disappointed with them. Hoping to have better luck with either the HRB or the Yowoo.

Are the hobbystars you have the graphemes or stand Lipo version? And have you been happy with them? The powerhobby ones were a good deal I thought at the time. I bought 2 4S packs 5200 50C for $110 and was really hoping they would last for a couple years. But one of them, after a little over a year, already lost one cell and I only probably used it about 40-50 times. The other one is still working. I had also bought 2 4S 7200 60C for $150 about 9 months ago and one of those already have a cell starting to go. So I am pretty disappointed with them. Hoping to have better luck with either the HRB or the Yowoo.
Just standard lipos, the 6s is a low IR I think. So far they seem to be holding up ok, they're new this year so I couldn't tell you about longevity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back