New Graphene 4s & 6s Batteries by YOWOO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbystar does offer graphemes though. I just run the normal “low ir” 3 cells (its hocus pokus, low ir my a$$) just a marketing thing. But hey, they’ve survived 100 runs in my senton 6s, they ain’t bad at all. No balance issues yet.

So is the one that is very large the 6S pack? Does the 4S fit better in the battery tray?
Not sure about the 5000mah pack but the 6000mah in 4 and 6s are wider than advertised. I’m getting a 5K pack. Hope it’s better.
I think the price for the yowoo was pretty reasonable, which is why I am trying one. $80 for a 4S 6000mah graphene isn’t too bad. Up til now I have been using powerhobby and am not impressed. I have 2 4S powerhobby batteries that I got less then a year ago, that I always balance charge, both lose one cell in them. So I am trying another brand. Also got an HRB 6S that I am trying out.
HRB and YOWOO are the same company. Same factory, employees and machinery making them.

Older post but after looking for reviews of these batteries i found this and was interested in someones thoughts who has had them longer.

I already purchased 4 of these a month ago and without my test bench completed I can't cruch any real numbers but so far it "feels" like these are of incredible quality as punch is amazingly smooth but hard hitting waay harder than any of the 5 other brands ive tried. gensacearespammers, Florean, Ovonic and Zeee none of these have held up to my abuse even gensacearespammers 7k 60c have puffed and or developed bad cells not long after purchasing. Adter crashing my first limitless and both batteries cracking badly but still functioning I expected a fire but im pretty impressed so far as i taped them up and still use them. For $70 to $80 a pop 4s 6k mah im I don't think they are expensive but definitely not cheap. 100c is a far cry but from my dealings they are my new #1 pick if I don't hear back from anyone with negative comments.

Anyone else feel like these are a great battery? I normally use for speed runs and drag but have used in some high speed bashing.

Older post but after looking for reviews of these batteries i found this and was interested in someones thoughts who has had them longer.

I already purchased 4 of these a month ago and without my test bench completed I can't cruch any real numbers but so far it "feels" like these are of incredible quality as punch is amazingly smooth but hard hitting waay harder than any of the 5 other brands ive tried. gensacearespammers, Florean, Ovonic and Zeee none of these have held up to my abuse even gensacearespammers 7k 60c have puffed and or developed bad cells not long after purchasing. Adter crashing my first limitless and both batteries cracking badly but still functioning I expected a fire but im pretty impressed so far as i taped them up and still use them. For $70 to $80 a pop 4s 6k mah im I don't think they are expensive but definitely not cheap. 100c is a far cry but from my dealings they are my new #1 pick if I don't hear back from anyone with negative comments.

Anyone else feel like these are a great battery? I normally use for speed runs and drag but have used in some high speed bashing.
I've had a lot of lipo's over the past 5 years and my experience is that the Graphenes (in my case from Turnigy/Hobbyking) do last a lot longer than regular lipo's, in my case the HD's. I run the 6s packs in the Arrma's and 2x 4s in a Baja Flux.
More punch, less heat, lower ir, no swelling. These are the first lipo's that last longer than my rc's ;)
The only downside is that they are big and heavy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back