Talion New here intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OctaneChris

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey everyone I'm Chris. I have several rc trucks and cars but my favorite is my talion. It's stock for the most part and I've added a t-bone racing front bumper and wheelie bar. I don't have any pics of it at the moment but I do have a video out playing this morning.

Dang you really bash the living daylight of this talion lol
I think you need a drone the talion wasnt meant to fly? :D

Lol I tried drones and I kept breaking them that's why I have a talion I want to try doing jumps like that again with an fpv set up. Only thing I'm really worried about is the video transmitter because I doubt It can the a beating like that and still work

Hahah me too i don't think any fpv can handle that much bashing
If your talion handled that
Im pretty sure now my talion will last me a long time
I don't jump it that high it'll be running on the beach only

Hahah me too i don't think any fpv can handle that much bashing
If your talion handled that
Im pretty sure now my talion will last me a long time
I don't jump it that high it'll be running on the beach only

Well if you run it at the beach don't let it get to much of that water ran mine last time I went to the beach it got a little wet and it rusted my spur and pinion gears. Make sure you clean it off really good after any beach runs

Thanks Steve. The camera I used for this video was my canon g7x. It's a simple point and shoot camera but the quality is great with it. It was shot in 1080p 60 fps.

Thanks Chris, at the 60fps you were able to go slo-mo and still get a clear video.

Yes some of the shots I slowed down quite a bit amd it was still pretty smooth I was also shooting with a tripod And that helped a lot with the smoothness

I got a Sony Handicam, cheapie, for RC and general stuff. My Nikon P&S won't stay focused on anything moving. One of my worst camera purchases.
The tripod sure makes a big diff!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back