New Hot Racing aluminum parts for Fury, Granite, Raider, etc.

solidbase

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Good news! Finally a aluminum bellcrank. And really good with one more player in the market.

Rdub

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Raider
Any of the big online retailers selling this brand yet? It was nice to apply the Tower discounts to the STRC stuff I bought.

Jackknife

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, , Vorteks
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/272438552856

I can't find any reviews on this product. So I went ahead and orded it. I just changed my vortek into a granite using proline trenchers and the first nose dive onto the front left tire sheared the plastic, as expected I suppose. If anyone has any feedback on the product let me know. I will try and post e review after I use it for some time.

Couple pics of how the conversion turned out. I have added an rpm front bumper and the stock wheely bar since the pics.

That is the proline pro mt chevy Silverado body just in case some one want to know.

Attachments

Last edited:

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Raider
Hi

You will still have the same problem as the stock plastic parts, the servo saver design is flawed.

Jackknife

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, , Vorteks
Yes your right. Since installing the aluminum upgrade I have broken two of the pins. I guess I should stop running into stuff. I was disappointed to see that the slop in the system was only improved slightly. O well at least some of the parts are more durable.

To bad this is gonna be an on going problem. Really like this truck but a few minor issues have me thinking I may have to sell it and get something better designed.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
On that aluminum servo saver piece it will help if you put a blast of powdered graphite between the 2 cams. At least it did on my Kraton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.