New house build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:
Got some roof trusses ???
B45BC1D8-F43F-4494-9E64-F77974AE76EB.jpeg

I had one built about 5 years ago, love it! One piece of advise if you don't already know. Don't paint for at least 18 months. Let her settle so you can re-mud anything needing repairs. Sheet rock settle cracks after you paint are a real eye soar (we waited and still got some settling cracks after it was painted) Oh yeah, don't pick the colors either! If she don't like it when its done, its all on her! :ROFLMAO:

I had one built about 5 years ago, love it! One piece of advise if you don't already know. Don't paint for at least 18 months. Let her settle so you can re-mud anything needing repairs. Sheet rock settle cracks after you paint are a real eye soar (we waited and still got some settling cracks after it was painted) Oh yeah, don't pick the colors either! If she don't like it when its done, its all on her! :ROFLMAO:
Yes yes n yes. I got a 3 year warranty ?

Looking good, Gregg! I'm doing a complete facelift on my house. New front deck (composite decking/rails), siding, roof, gutters, front door and front walkway. Most if the deck is done.

20200717_181224.jpg

Looking good, Gregg! I'm doing a complete facelift on my house. New front deck (composite decking/rails), siding, roof, gutters, front door and front walkway. Most if the deck is done.

View attachment 90032
Looking great. I’m in the market for some of them chairs?

Looking great. I’m in the market for some of them chairs?
They were included with the sale of the house, lol ? They were white but I painted them. Might paid them again now that the siding and deck are different colors.

Looking good the garages and back of the house looks great. Is that a walk out basement?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back