New house build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: tub in and plumbed up
Light fixtures n fans in
Appliances finally showed up not what I wanted but not much of a choice these days

21051FB0-A026-426A-800E-B8CC9D04233A.jpeg

21AFBB04-9EE6-43B3-8EF1-AD15AD2C2EBA.jpeg

0B63C811-4AA0-49EA-B599-4A7C4ED4DAFB.jpeg

Negative I live in North Carolina rarely gets below 30 deg
I guess it would be more useful here in Ohio. My buddy in Michigan has his shop floor heated/cooled and it makes a huge difference. Winter his shop is 60F ambient even if it’s below zero out. Summer his floor is the same temp as his well water, usually around 50F-60F. Blow a fan across the floor and it’s like AC.

How much room do you have for a bench? I could have gone bigger when I got my 48" long one, but then I would have lost too much storage rack space. Now that my "1:1" scale is coming along, I have a rack or two I could delete for the bench space, so maybe this summer. I miss having a good, study bench with a vise bolted to it!

How much room do you have for a bench? I could have gone bigger when I got my 48" long one, but then I would have lost too much storage rack space. Now that my "1:1" scale is coming along, I have a rack or two I could delete for the bench space, so maybe this summer. I miss having a good, study bench with a vise bolted to it!
My bench is gonna be 20’ long. Gonna be L shaped 10’ each wall with a 45 in the corner. 6ft of it is going to be on wheels with my grinder n vice bolted to it so I can roll it out in the driveway if need be?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back