New HPI Savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
This is all I have seen so far.
Looks to have real 17mm hubs not those stupid nuts like the old one had.
242037375_2401378826666015_8803227932172293033_n.jpg

Last edited:
Curious as to what this will be as they have a current savage xl flux available that runs a 6s set up... Must be something fancy... Or they are bringing back 2stroke engine

Curious as to what this will be as they have a current savage xl flux available that runs a 6s set up... Must be something fancy... Or they are bringing back 2stroke engine
It's electric. I'll see if I can find a way to get the video off Facebook and on here.

I absolutely loved mine and was very sad when I couldn't find old stock anywhere. I hope they do this one justice and make it right.

I looked everywhere only thing I could find was all linked back to big squid RC. With no real details. An Instagram post of the blacked out picture as well. Nothing verified..🤞🤞🤞

I looked everywhere only thing I could find was all linked back to big squid RC. With no real details. An Instagram post of the blacked out picture as well. Nothing verified..🤞🤞🤞
HPI Racing has the blacked out picture and a test run video on their facebook page. That's all that's out at the moment.

HPI Racing has the blacked out picture and a test run video on their facebook page. That's all that's out at the moment.
Oh the dreaded BookFace... momma said that's the devil 😂

Looks pretty awesome but is it just me or do you guys think everything being so tightly enclosed is just asking for overheating issues🤔 also love the color scheme looks just like my v2 Granite when I first got it.

Looks pretty awesome but is it just me or do you guys think everything being so tightly enclosed is just asking for overheating issues🤔 also love the color scheme looks just like my v2 Granite when I first got it.
I think I remember seeing @olds97_lss mention that he had heat issues with his Savage.

Just looks so cramped in there and then how the esc sits enclosed with the cover on it. Looks like mounting a motor fan might be a pain too.

it look's kinda small to me ? maybe it's just the pic's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back