New HPI Savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video, I don't own it and may never,IDK. Love the honesty, combined with much experience makes great content. I feel like I know this truck thanks to you. If I could own a Ferrari, this might be itšŸ¤£šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘

Thanks. And to answer your question, Iā€™m not planning to buy the Fireteam, just not my thing, but you never knowā€¦ šŸ¤·

Thanks. And to answer your question, Iā€™m not planning to buy the Fireteam, just not my thing, but you never knowā€¦ šŸ¤·
Fair enough šŸ˜āœŒļø FWIW maybe a can-am(or whichever manufacturer) logos and passengers with mx gear? How bout Rip, Jimmy,Roy and Teeter? Yellowstone ranchersšŸ¤£

One star on the build seemed harsh to me at first but if you're grading on a curve and it's among the worst you've tested out of the box then that makes sense.

Agreed with most of the review. It's in line with my previous experience with old gen Savages. Some things never change and I guess Savages having bad diffs and dubious build quality are among them, lol.

That price combined with uncertain parts support will definitely prevent me from getting one even though the nostalgia factor is high.

Fair enough šŸ˜āœŒļø FWIW maybe a can-am(or whichever manufacturer) logos and passengers with mx gear? How bout Rip, Jimmy,Roy and Teeter? Yellowstone ranchersšŸ¤£

Well, the GI joe thing seems pretty silly to me, but Iā€™ve never been into the scale looking thing, which is part of what I like(d) about Arrma. They never tried to have a shred of realism in their trucks before. RC is turning into ā€œdoll houses for grown menā€, like my buddy likes to sayā€¦ šŸ¤£

More importantly, if it canā€™t backflip, Iā€™m just not interested. šŸ˜Ž

That price combined with uncertain parts support will definitely prevent me from getting one even though the nostalgia factor is high.

I almost feel like it's a Tamiya re-release!

Well, the GI joe thing seems pretty silly to me, but Iā€™ve never been into the scale looking thing, which is part of what I like(d) about Arrma. They never tried to have a shred of realism in their trucks before. RC is turning into ā€œdoll houses for grown menā€, like my buddy likes to sayā€¦ šŸ¤£

More importantly, if it canā€™t backflip, Iā€™m just not interested. šŸ˜Ž
I hear ya. Not trying to push it or anything. With the long wheelbase it sure won't flip like the savage,kaiju, notorious..but I see plenty of flips here..front, back..āœŒļø

I hear ya. Not trying to push it or anything. With the long wheelbase it sure won't flip like the savage,kaiju, notorious..but I see plenty of flips here..front, back..āœŒļø

Thanks, yeah I just saw that, nice! It backflips better than a Mojave, thatā€™s for sure!

Thanks, yeah I just saw that, nice! It backflips better than a Mojave, thatā€™s for sure!
Yeah, not bad. Admittedly once it's in motion it's hard to tell what type of rig it is much less seeing the figures inside? I see it as a higher speed basher for more open areas? Def cogs quite a bit at low speed but so do all unsensored setups it seems. Well at least these bigger heavier rigs?

@razorrc

Another excellent review. I highly suggest (and request) that you review a Hobao Hyper MTE Plus 2 monster truck.

Thanks, I actually had it lined up back in December, a few things didn't quite work out, but most likely it will appear on the channel this year. šŸ‘

@razorrc

Another excellent review. I highly suggest (and request) that you review a Hobao Hyper MTE Plus 2 monster truck.
Everything I have seen about it is that you should get the roller as the stock electronics are a bit underwhelming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back